Reviews for A Little Bead
Writer-in-the-making16 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was beautiful. Probably one of the most in-character fanfics I've to date. I enjoyed your reference to the bead which became the engagement ring, which became something more. Lovely job!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Aw another adorable fic! I love the idea of Naveen hating the idea of a younger version of himself dating his daughter...he would be the perfect protective father! Great work :)
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Aww, that was really sweet. I can definitely see Naveen being an overprotective father. Lol, love the last few lines.
kohee chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Muhahhaa, takes one to know one, Naveen!

Love this little ficlet and yay to another inspiring set of drabbles. I love this look into protective!Daddy!Naveen and the dynamics of Naveen and Tiana as parents. Extremely well-written and very sweet as usual. :)
tahitiliz chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
So sweet, so fabulous.
Morte Rouge chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I know it's not at all professional or critique-y or anything but the first thing that comes to mind is: LMAO. Thank you for making my day, and possibly my yesterday too. I just adore the idea of Naveen having to deal with playboys, himself.

-M.R.
AmyNW chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I love it! I can totally see Naveen being this way.
blueflower1594 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I love how you wrote this! Overprotective Naveen. Who would of thunk it?
Waiyi chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
lol cute :D
MyahLyah chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Too cute! Naveen is all overprotective daddy! Been there with my parents. Oh my godness. AT least Tiana can balance him out on this. Like she always have.
svgurl410 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Aww, I loved both of these oneshots! They're just so adorable. The first one, where Tiana demanded he really propose made me giggle. I also love the idea of Naveen freaking out at his daughter dating a boy like him. I can totally see him being an overprotective dad.

Your scenarios are easy to picture, since you write both Tiana and Naveen so well. I could just see them in my head and I was smiling throughout.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Wonderful job! :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Aw, this was sweet. I feel for dads. It seems to be so hard for them to let go of their girls. They always see them as their little princesses. Great stuff. Update soon!

Chica
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw, I liked that ending. It was a cute little way to put just how it was that Naveen finally proposed to Tiana.

Chica
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
ROFLMAO! omg, the last two lines XD i LOVE them 3
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow, who would think one bead could lead to true love. Crazy world they live in.