Reviews for The Dead Are Undead
beadkins418 chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. Your writing was well thought out and flowed wonderfully. I love horror and I normally don't get creeped out, but this actually creeped me out (especially the spider, I hate those unholy bastards from Hell). You are very creative, keep up the great work. :)
theisdarkstar chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
It's good so far, there's enough trauma and blood to make a mortal combat game.
In other words ITS FUCKING AMAZING
Akira Namikaze chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Wow
Sakura Lisel chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
Wait, HOW were the Living World zombies even able to TOUCH Renji, especially since he was in SOUL REAPER mode since he was using his sword against them? Unlike the Soul Society zombies, the LW zombies should still count as being among the living, so Renji should have been nothing more than a ghost when he was fighting them in soul reaper mode. So all attempts by LW zombies to grab and bite him should have failed miserably. Even Leon shouldn't have been bitten by them.
Sakura Lisel chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
Okay, Karin's such a brat! So what if Ichigo killed their father and sister? After EVERYTHING that she's seen happen so far since then, she STILL will turn against the ONLY family she has left in this crazy world their now in? Seeing what happens to everyone who gets bitten by the zombies should be proof that Ichigo had a good reason to do what he did? SHe must have seen the bite mark size chunk that was missing from her twins face (or was it her neck?) and if Ichigo said their dad was infected too by the same zombie that had bitten Yuzu. If anything she should at least be happy that her dad and sister were able to die still human, instead of dying a possible slow agonizing death as their bodies are turned zombies before death finally claimed them and their human minds left their former bodies.

If I were her, she should ask HERSELF something, if she had a choice between a quick and easy death while still HUMAN, or dying a slow death as your dead body turns into flesh eating zombie that will eat and kill everyone you love. Ichigo didn't kill Isshin and Yuzu because he WANTED to, he did it because he HAD to, before they became zombies themselves since theres no cure for the zombie plague. he was trying to save the people he loved more than anything else in the world by ending their suffering before it even began.
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Hmmm... I have a question. Even if it means ABANDONING their human/gigai bodies to the 'mercy' of the zombies, why the heck don't Ichigo and Rukia go Soul Reaper mode and start taking out zombies? Since their in the human world, their ghosts, so the zombies won't be able to harm them at all (unlike if they were in Soul Society and their bodies are more solid capable of being bitten and infected like all the other Soul Reapers that are currently being attacked in Soul Society) while their taking them all out. They need the powers of Zangetsu, Hollow Ichigi, and Sodomyuki to take care of this mess if they want to keep themselves and their friends safe. *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Um... Has Mayuri tried EVERYTHING that's INHUMANLY possible, even for HIM, to destroy the zombies HE created? *lol* With all his soul reaper 'apprentices/lab rats/technicians' who willingly-unwillingly work with him in the labs, NONE of them had high enough spiritual power in their zanpokto to utterly DESTROY the zombies he created, to the point that there is NOTHING left of said zombies? *lol* Maybe somebody with flame powers who could have easily incinerated the zombies all at once in one single attack in a completely sealed off room that they never use again in fear of whatever catching whatever is creating the zombies.. *lol*
Malcho1234 chapter 22 . 7/23/2011
This story deserves to be filmed. I just loved it. Now I'm going to read the next part.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
I have arachnaphobia, thanatophobia, hystominaphobia, agrizoophobia, aerophobia, amychophobia, Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia,, kakorrhaphiophobia, and ouranophobia. I'm not looking forward to the big spider. :)
Themulchmeister chapter 22 . 4/3/2011
Great ending. As tragic it was too see my favourite bleach characters perish I must find out who survives the second plague in the sequel
Der Kaiser chapter 17 . 6/4/2010
Leon should not have died he is the most awesome zombie killer ever
omaomae chapter 21 . 4/13/2010
WAT? MAYURI MEANY! ok mean watever...hes using ichigo and rukia as test subjects? so cruel...wait u made it...so technically ur the cruel 1...o well least theyre not completely gone update ur sequel soon!
yosh chapter 22 . 4/13/2010
i think it great!
The Layman chapter 22 . 4/13/2010
Oh don't worry, you got us hooked alright (or at least me). Unitll then, keep the rest of your stories coming, particularly "Bleached Alien", that one's got left at such a cliffie.
Fat ppl are harder to kidnap chapter 22 . 4/13/2010
zombie ichigo? that is goin to be awesome