Reviews for Cloud Watching
Kl chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was beautiful. Don't be so hard on yourself. Please write more.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
It's funny, my favorite episode of Touched by an Angel, Shallow water, was on so I watched the show for the first time in years. I happened to click on your profile and found this gem of a story! You are so descriptive! This just flowed like poetry! I really enjoyed this story a lot. Words can't describe it. I hope you write another story soon.
SmartGurl07 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Wow.. I love this story u did great I hope you will continue writing. I'm loving ur stories.
Deyse chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
A story about my favourite angels and written by you... I'd certainly love it so much! It's so well-written and I can see the images of the beautiful scenario that you created. I can see the angels' faces and their emotions... the look in their eyes as they led their conversation... It's a great job!

When I watch the episodes, I always get the impression that Andrew knows pretty well what she means, whenever she's talking about. It's like he can read her heart through the complicity that they share... You showed this beautifully with the passage about the clouds shape!

I just don't like one tiny little thing about the story... When I read "The end" written at the bottom of the page!

Please, tell me that you'll write more!
Kimbre chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Lovely story! I am such a shipper, so I hope you continue to write more and expand this relationship you have started. You have a talent for it!
LyricInTime2803 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Well, if this was just your “breaking in” piece, I can’t wait to see what you publish next! It was excellent; such a sweet scene between our two favorite angels… my only complaint is that it was too short ;) Seriously, I know you spoke of having some other ideas in mind, and I was interested before, but now I’m hooked. I can’t wait to see more of your stories!
FawkesKerrin chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw this is so sweet :-) I just love it. Andrew tries to flirt here :P I hope to read more of your stories :-)
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 12/19/2009