Reviews for Lunar Eclipse
It's awesome! Just make it longer and more developed and it'll be perfect! :D
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 4/18
*whacks Ruby on the head* About time, idiot! You're PokeSpe's most canon pairing; act like it!
This is such a great story! I like it a lot!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *10 hours later* eeeeeeek! Love it!
fleur-de-fey chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I loved it.

I've been trying to complete my own FranticShipping fic and decided to read some others for motivation, which I definitely found in your story. I really loved your characterizations and the interactions, not just between Ruby and Sapphire, but also between Sapphire and Professor Birch as well. That father-daughter moment was a nice touch.

Another thing that I really enjoyed about your fic was that Sapphire's question wasn't about whether Ruby remembered the Mirage Island incident or not, but why he keeps pushing her away, which is really the most frustrating part of their post-Mirage Island relationship. Ruby's reason behind it was also completely believable and consistent with his character. That was really mean of him in the end to feign not remembering though, and kind of interrupted the mood of the story, but the last line was really sweet.

Great story!
AngelicVaporeonWarrior2773 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
*applause*

That was brilliant... I'm actually tearing up a little bit right now ;)
x Cheetah x chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
BEAUTIFUL!
*i say as i throw sparkles into the sky while tears stream down my face*
vanity insanity chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Wow! normally i read Powerpuff girls z fanfics and consider those awesome but your workis out of this world! ruby is so hot with or without his hat!
Raiyu Fenrir chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
this story was both a dickish(excuse my language) move and an adorable one...Awesome :D
Hog s Head chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awesome Story! About Ruby. First of all I haven't actuly read the manga, only summaries. I would if I had any idea where to get it. Secondly, as far as I can tell there is no offical answer as to why Ruby hides his feelings, but your explinantion seems better then the others I've heard.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Nice ONE-shot!
Smiles Luvs Creampuffs chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I laugh at the end! SOO FUNNY! Who knew Ruby would mess with Sapphire? LOL!
Aeyra chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
So cute! :D This is just how I see Ruby too... :3 Great job!
aludrac chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow that was GREAT! I loved the motivations behind the characters and the romancewas perfectly done! Great work!
The Matter's Settled chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I like what you did here. The story flows together incredibly well and there are no dull moments. I would like to see more of this pairing from you in the future.