Reviews for Toph Almighty
AVP5 chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
Awwwwww I wanted to read the wedding...so they some kids huh? Nice youb should do a sequel please. Thank you for the story and good luck in the future. Bye.
val4231 chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
did not see that ending but it was great
Kaiisan chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
we SO need a sequel! :D

I neeeeeed more of this awesomeness, and I wanna know more about Tianna and her siblings! :D
AVP5 chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
Eh it wasn't bad it was interesting. Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Nice chapter and now toph will tell katara everything huh? I am looking forward to this update when you can please.
pbach.213 chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
I don't know why but the content of chapter 10 is not the same as before, it's now the content of chap 11.

Hope you fix this soon ;)

Btw, i really like this story and the way it's written in both Toph's and Deon's POV. Very interesting.

Looking forward for the next chapter.
AVP5 chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
Nice job and indeed you got us well done. Update when you can please. I am looking forward to seeing toph's friends meeting her future husband.
val4231 chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
these stories say they were published like a long time ago but they go up when you update them
Go ahead and laugh chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
I have to say I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
AVP5 chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Awww what a way to end this chapter well done update when you can please.
Pandaclaw chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
Cute cute cute! You have to upload more soon!
dasserk chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
i love this story. honestly it's fantastic!

keep it up!
Kaiisan chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
damn. that was great! :D more please?
dasserk chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
and when will that be coming? i luv this story!
AVP5 chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Poor Toph she didnt remember she was going to get married and she hates him. Poor kid if he loves her, he should go after her but of course if this was an ordinary girl he would but if its toph...i think letting her get some air may help.

Update soon please when you can.