Reviews for The Renegade
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Just found this and really enjoyed what you had written so far. I know you said that you had become a much better writer and I don't doubt you but this story was excellent. It was different than anything I had ever read and I'm going to follow it just in case you ever decide to finish it. I hope you will seriously consider doing so.
Reader chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Really like the idea, hope that you rewrite it one day!
Willowwhip chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Heyy! glad to get a response. I COMPLETELY understand what you're talking about. I've been there before, and let me tell you; it's hard to continue writing something that you think is a failure. I admire your ability to tell when to stop and I really, really, REALLY hope that you rewrite these again. So long D
Pumpkin2Face chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
NOOOOOO

*dies*

I love your stories but I respect your decision to just kinda walk away. I know how it feels to look back at old stories and blush while wishing you never wrote them. (I'm going to tell you now it's even worse to look back at old roleplay posts and feel that way while still roleplaying with the person)

Anywhoo...Please tell me your other account! I love the way you write so much! Although I understand if you don't want to.
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
GAH! I i LOVE this story and your putting ti on a hiatus! DX WAHHHHHHHHH! i feel like i should throw a chair at you but then you wouldnt be able to write anymore DX...soooo hurry please! XD

btw it sounds like an interesting story already! XD
roguelover321 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
ok do more
cutieflutie chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
this is really good, though when are they gonna be titans?
roguelover321 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
cool do more Please
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Interesting fic so far - I hope you get time to update soon, cos I really wanna find out more! :D
Somewhere In Time chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
The little boy has LOTS of questions and funny quirks, but he'll do. :) Raven must have taken a big big risk to talk to him, but I guess a honest fool is better than a wise sneak.
Pumpkin2Face chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Oh god Gar is such an idiot! *laughs* I find this too funny...Raven is a cat teeheehee...
The Nemean Lion chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
aw cute and funny
KF fan chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I can totally relate to how Gar feels about that place. Though I can be a complete cynic, I've never gone into a pound. I don't think I could possibly leave there without saving a cat . . or two.
Keily Bee chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
It was good, his reaction was just the way i thought it should be!
YourMoosyFate chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
I love how his mom was just like, "That's nice honey". Lol, she must be used to him saying crazy things. I like it, and I think that you got Raven's mannerisms as a cat just right. Was the curse set on her by Malchior or something?