Reviews for Snow Angels and Starships
DeductiveAndroid chapter 20 . 8/10/2014
Oh god that ending hurt so much! I ended up just sitting staring at my computer screen clutching at my chest from the pain. Ah! Oh, brilliant writing! Well done!
Ree923 chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
hated this with a passion. you made me think this was a romance and you just destroyed it
Loves History chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
Great story, was nice to read a Scotty heavy fic for a change! You got the characters perfect...And only Scotty could make it snow on a spaceship!

I must admit, I liked that it didn't end with "and they lived happily ever after..."

Looking forward to reading more of your fics!
S.J. More chapter 20 . 6/5/2010
That's horrible that she let him go after all that but I suppose family does come first in some people's minds before their loves. Although I loved the end when he told her to get lost and telling the captain, that was great, excellently ended.

I agree with Kay Em2, it was a lovely story from start to finish and you should continue to write more story with Scotty in them.
Kay Em2 chapter 20 . 5/26/2010
This has been a wonderful read from start to finish, and what I particularly love is that it fits perfectly with the episodes. It's easy to believe that these are some of the scenes we didn't get to see during Season 1 (and 3).

A postscript to your epilogue from Cathleen's pov would be good(how did she get from helping out on the farm to helping out a nutcase?). But otherwise, great stuff - 'canon', as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks, and please, please keep writing. Preferably about Scotty :-)
S.J. More chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
That is so sad...I have tears in my just thinking about it. How can it get better now? At least she'll have Scotty. ;-)
J. ROOF chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
True, but we can't always expect everything to change in the future. Whether we have hovers or skimmers in the future or not, I'm sure people will still call them cars.
Kay Em2 chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
Great job with conveying the emotional swings here.

Minor nitpick (sorry!) with the keys, phone and car, which sound a bit "twenty-first century", but as ever I'm anxious to find out what happens next.
Kay Em2 chapter 17 . 4/20/2010
Good chapter - covers a lot of ground (and space!) in a short time - and what an ending! If this was a book, I'd be peeking at the next page to see what happens next :-)
S.J. More chapter 17 . 4/19/2010
Ooh, they just keep getting more and more exciting! Thank you for a new chapter! :-)
S.J. More chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
Wonderful update! I do love it when you have exciting updates like this one. :-)
Kay Em2 chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
Good job with the POV switch - it's a long enough story for this to work. Also, Scotty accepting a prescription for 'rest and shore leave' is a situation that may not have worked so well if seen from Cathleen's POV, so good choice to get his thoughts here.

And the steamy bit has set me up for the day :-)
S.J. More chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Nice chapter. An interestng turn of things. Keep up the good work. :-)
Miss. Lori MacManus chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
His reasoning is very sound. But it's so sweet.
Kay Em2 chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
You realise that every time I watch 'The Galileo 7' from now on, I'm going to be smirking "I know where you two are going!" as the titles roll :-)

Couple of typos need fixing - should be "self-consciousness" (second para) and "conscious" (near the end), but with the heat this thing is giving off, it's not surprising your fingers occasionally hit the wrong keys!

Going to get that cold shower now...