Reviews for Green Eyed Monster for Christmas
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love this. So much. You nail the characters so well, and it's not too over the top with fluffiness and angst, but there's enough to satisfy me. Bravo.
Animosh chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is so brilliant and funny. I sometimes wanted to slap Holmes, but then I wanted to hug him as well :P Luckily Watson is there for him :)
Azolean chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved it. As the first of yours that I've read in this fandom, it was a great intro and I sincerely look forward to reading more.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aw, love this one. Like a lot. Silly Holmes; Everyone knows that he's your Boswell.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That was fantastic! Those last few lines had me stifling my own quite loud laughter :D
Bluebellbird chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Love it!
medcat chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Good story...albeit the ending was a rather unexpected twist...O_o
Anawey chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Throughout this whole thing I was either crying because it was sad, or because it was all sweet and tender, and fluffy. Then I had to laugh at the end. Technically, if Holmes fell asleep, too, he HAD slept with him, so he's telling the complete truth. XD! I loved it. Great story.
Rissika chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Really good story!

Really, great job!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Last three sentences-hilarious. *snerk* Oh, those must have been some rumors...

Keep writing!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was wonderful! Nice insight into their friendship - perhaps he's more than just his Boswell, after all. Really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!
R.K. Cloud chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Perfect story. Angsty, humorous, and a great study of character and friendship.

Great job!

Yours Truley,

R.K. Cloud
MikkMaxwell chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Ah, this was really lovely. Holmes' voice was spot on. The pacing was excellent, the plot as well. A great story all around and the end made me laugh out loud. Keep up the good work!
MyBeloved-a chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Gorgeous.

This is my favorite Sherlock Holmes story ever. You created humor, drama, and my favorite emotion in writing, jealousy.

I just loved it!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
You did it again. Thank you so much for sharing this Christmastime gem. Happy Holidays!