Reviews for And I Thought Lilly Was Weird
FireBurnsBrighter chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
awesome! can't wait for more. : )

peace out,

Rachel xx
kiiyosan chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
LOL~ Love this story! Made me roll around laughing! xD
McAdamsFan12 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
that was great

i loved it!
werkwrklhklwhadfs chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
lol, I love these 1 shot michael fics! They make me smile, LOL write more!
Redaura chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
LOL! :)
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Adore Michael's commentary on passages from Mia's journal.
Ivy chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Very cute and well-written! Michael seems totally in character, and the ending - LOL! I thought your style was completely true to Meg Cabot's. Great job. I loved it.
FrankieBGoode chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
cute, very cute... i like the last comment... hehe.
Ali Simmons chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
really good i loved the line "commentator currently lauging his head off" i was cracking up sooo much at the whole #5 that my dad started looking at me wierdly. please write more!
True Blue Healer chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
You are, like, the BEST Michael POV writter there is! :) I love all your PD fics, especially the Michael ones, but they're never more than one part :(

I would be your faithfull reader forever if you wrote lots and lots more parts with Michael POV's! :D LoL
Jo chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
That was so funny. I was laughing at least ten minutes before i was able to write this review. That was so funny. it would be great if you wrote another chapter! Hint, hint, wink,wink!
AnotherHeartacheOnTheList chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
OOoooooo! this was soooo good! You should write another one!
Charity - To giddy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
This is *SO* good! I *LOVE* this writing! You are *GOOD* Especially when he said "And I thought Lilly was weird. *LOL* I love it! Continue! If you *ARE* going to continue.
beELuVzTin chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
itz a good story... write more!
k.s chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
i like this story a lot, but it makes michael seem kinda exactly like mia. and i feel like all that stuff about how cute mia is was just forced in there. i mean, how cute can someone BE when they're paranoid? still, pretty damn good anyway.