Reviews for There But for the Grace of God
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
J'aime cette beaoucoup! L'ange especially.

C'est tres belle. I seem to be ecrit beaucou des commentaires, non?

Ah bien, vous le meritez. I added vous a ma liste d'auteurs prefere, vous savez.

Continuez d'ecrire, ma amie.
Bgirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Your stories never cease to amaze me! I love this one in particular! (Maybe because I'm a big fan of Touched By An Angel.) :-) Fantastic story!
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awesome
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I just love this story! It's sooo awesome! Just great :)
Happy New Year,
Me├┐li.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was absolutely beautiful, I loved it. It is a little hard to read with the sudden POV shifts, I'm guessing fanfiction ate your scene breaks.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wow That Was Beautiful! At First I Was All Confused When You Suddenly Had Some Guy Driving A Truck & Watching A Girl Dance In The Road, But When You Had The Part With The Girl Using The Bathroom, I Figured It Out. X) Really Cleaver.

This Was A Great Fic. I Enjoyed It Very Much... & Even Though It's The End Of February As I Write This Review, Merry Christmas! X3
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I loved the little angel you've inserted in there...especially the divine punishment moment. :3 This story is awesome:D FAV!
hiddenthorn chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
As soon as I read Archie Leach I hoped you were talking about Cary Grant. I freaked out a little bit when I put it all together. It was a great story and I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Cary Grant/ Archbald leach (how unfortunate) :)
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
that was such a good story. it was so sweet when peter bought neal the race car track. great story. :)
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I loved it! There was everything! Neal whump, nice Peter Neal friendship moments everything! Now I can only ask for a sequel where Grace comes back for revenge and the angle is off duty maybe...too evil? I feel bad now. Anyways it was awesome! Loved it! _
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*Applause* That was excellently done. I was curious how it was all going to come together and it was not disappointing. Great plot, characters well played, nice attention to detail. A fun Christmas oneshot _
WindStar chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
By far one of the best christmas stories i've read on this sight. Fantastically done, bravo!
mouse8 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
You write the best White Collar stories! I can just see Neal doing this - great stuff!
Lia Walker chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Love your stories! Do you take requests?
dontbeliveawordIsay chapter 1 . 2/23/2010