Reviews for Silly Romantic
shadic rules chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is what I would expect of Haruhi if she were to find out of her abilities. In fact, this even inspired me to make my own fanfic version of your story (Not trying to steal it or anything! I swear!). If you want, I could send you my fanfic.
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Pretty cool.
Ludwikia chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This isn't bad at all. I have no major critiques.
katiegirl101199 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I loved this. It was so cute, and I think the characters were pretty much in character. Awesome job!
MaDeR Levap chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I like it.

I personally prefer it to be not like a continuation. Rather like - explanation - why now (in "current" reality) she is unaware. So unfortunately, she is really unaware and cannot say two last lines. God can forget about (her)self.

Of course, it would mean that it is one-shot, but seems like it will be one-shot anyway. :)
Vanui chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was powerful, scary, funny, beautiful, and sweet at the same time. Absolutely amazing how you got a mix like that. Love it.
marduk-report chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this is an excellent story, even moreso for being your first one. ive got to admit the "i know" bit terrified me lol...just for the possibilities of it. there is only one (very, very) small thing that caught my eye in a bad way, with this sentence: "If she didn't try and affect it to her will." it would be better if "affect" was changed to "bend" imo, the latter works in a more "proper" fashion if you take my meaning. this is just a minor quibble, and a result of what i did at college/uni so you can ignore it if you wish, it would probably not bother anyone else :)
Herman chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Personally I prefer a view from Kyon's perspective. but thats beside the point.

What you need is more of a climax, also there is to many breaks in your sentances, not that it's not effective but just to overdone.

Flash-backs could also be used to build up tension.
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
not bad. great for a first time
rikuboo chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was certainly very good. It's how I'd see it playing out in the series - her approaching them all about it in this way seems very right (although personally I think she's too naive to realise that she is God - this isn't to say this interpretation is wrong though, I thoroughly enjoyed it). The characters you've depicted fit the canon well. Haruhi was selfish and yet at the same time innocent, Kyon was as unsure as ever, and the others were right in their mannerisms too. I also wrote something without full knowledge of the series and find you don't really need it. Sometimes a half-understanding makes it simpler, but in an awesome way (this is in reference to your story, not my own!) Adding flashbacks might have shown more insight into the backstory, but there's no need to overcomplicate things either. I thought what you wrote flowed well and didn't seem to lack in anything.

Well done, I hope you find the time to watch/read the series to end, as it's very good. And I also hope you stick with writing this fandom, as you're crafty with words. :)
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
A Haruhi who knows shes god...at her emotional point as of now, I doubt the world would be safe. It seems that Haruhi kinda pushed Kyon into going out with her. She isn't interested in love, considering its a mortal thing, but she still likes Kyon. Thats who I see her as.

Haruhi acted more like Asakura than herself. Good story though.
cervantes chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
So I'm not the only person who notices that Haruhi loves Kyon(if you can, try and check it out from your local library, that's what I did). I thought that this was actually pretty good. Too bad this isn't more than just the one chapter.
Leon Woon chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This turned out to be very good!

Congrats on your first story, my friend.

Hope to see more from you.

roankun chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
although there wasn't much input on how she knew (either that, or she knew just by "thinking"), well... i guess... it was interesting.

there was ooc'ness on haruhi's part though. this is just MHO, but, i don't think haruhi would react that way. even if she would, you portrayed her as... desperate, which i really think she isn't.
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was sorta creepy. I always wondered what would happen if Haruhi had discovered her abilitys. You got the characterization of the cast mostly correct(Haruhi seemed a little insane tho.). If you wanna get more familiar with this series try googleing Baka Tsuki. They have translations of all the novels out in japan so far.