Reviews for The Finding Symphony
Doni chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
I'm still holding out hope he's alive. Gripping story.
Toadflame chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
It's the Tony, DiNozzo, or Tony DiNozzo. One of the combo! :D

Off to read the next one. Questions still stand since you might not have replied yet, it's almost too late to go check email.
rodney215 chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
This story was also beyond sad. But so well written. And so emotional. Poor McGee. Poor everyone but McGee's been taking it hard...
Yira Heerai chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Oh this entire thing was so touching ;_; Gibbs' complete understanding, the epiphanies, Tony all but begging in his own way for him to live his damn life. *wibble*

They'll find him. Whatever the outcome is, they'll find him but... at least their lives aren't completely on hold anymore. Tim's at least.
Yira Heerai chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
The woman, who McGee pegged as the type to worry about everything,

That would be me XD;

I am checking out your other stories. So far, it has me enraptured! I'm planning on reviewing once I reach the end of what you have of the series (I got the impression in "You Are a Runner..." that it wasn't finished yet), but I imagine stuff like this might crop up once in a while. :)

P.S. I so love Probie 3
twoisall chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
Ok, I've read both. Now I need the third one! You can't leave them like this! Please? It's just cruel! LOL! Well, maybe it's just cruel to us. This has been an awesome series. It's great. Very exciting. I'm off to read more. Thank you for sharing.
Optimist Prime chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Augh. It's not a cliff-hanger, but it's not the resolution I was hoping for either! At least McGee's not dead, and he and Gibbs have reached an understanding. But I'm eagerly awaiting your next story and hoping for a full-fledged happy ending. There are too many possibilities for me to even venture a guess at Gibbs' boat's name, so I'll just wait around and read the first chapter with the rest of the schlubs. Great job with this story, you've had me from beginning to end, and I can't wait to read the next one! Cheers
Hermione's Shadow chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
do we get more than one guess? because my first choice is Probie, umm, actually, I thing that might be my only guess, anyway, omg, that chapter actually had me in tears, McGee can't give up, I mean, he doesn't have to spend every waking minute of his life looking for Tony, but every now and then, maybe once every few months go over the files, check to to see if anythings changed, anyway, I can't wait for the next story!
SilverNY57 chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
I admit I was one of the ones throwing fruit at you for stopping where you did (hangs head). You keep tantalizing me with hints of a happy ending and then take them away! So I'm really looking forward to your third story in this series (tell me you're not gonna do the cliffie again!). And, of course, Gibbs named his boat the "Anthony" ('cuz the "Tony" just sounds weird).

SilverNY57s at
mb54911 chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
This is shaping up to be a really great series. Looking forward to the next story! He named the boat after Tony, didn't he?

Are we ever going to find out what happened to Tony?
Zaza chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
AUGH! I need continuance!

'Tis a very interesting concept, interestingly mysterious, and somewhat promising resolution. Looking forward to the next part.
AnonymouslyUnknown chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Aww that was a bittersweet end. i'm so glad ur doing a sequel and i can't wait. i think the boat is Tony or maybe Anthony or DiNozzo...idk :)
Ann chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Another great chapter. I hope in the sequel that they actually find Tony. Please post the sequel soon.
sarahsrr chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Lot of grumbling about not finding Tony but I like that you weren't ready to tie things up. But I would still like to know what happened to Tony. I am so glad that Tony told McGee to stop looking for him and to live his life. I am sure though that it broke McGee's heart to do it. I loved his staying at Gibbs place like Tony. Looking forward to the sequel with hopes of at least knowing where Tony went or what happened to him. The name of the boat will be either of the three guesses. Either Tony or Anthony, or DiNozzo.

Great job!