Reviews for Broken Binoculars
this is a wonderful story, please write more aobut south korea, cause he is my favorite character
Storybookwriter chapter 1 . 2/28
There needs to be more fanfictions like these. My feels!
SonofNaraku chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Me: Even angels have, their wicked schemes, and you take that, to new extremes. But you'll always be, my hero. Even though, you've lost, your mind. Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and watch me cry, well that's alright because, I love the way you lie.
Awesome story, by the way.
MagenMoon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
awwwwww :(
diz chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
awwww~! china does to love him back! he isn't lying yong soo! he was probably just busy!
PiWrite chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
this is like the 3rd time i've read this and i still love it and i can't believe i didn't reply earlier...

CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
A very touching oneshot!
Fire Demoness Jaganshi chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Goodness I love this. I read it like three times~!

Should be more Yong Soo angst. I love it~! Will you continue? I know it ended well, but I just love it too much~!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This. So beautiful. So wonderful. I almost cried reading it, I love the ending. It's a great idea, I have no idea why I don't see the binoculars in fanfics more often.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
D'aw. :'( Lol. I love this pairing now, hehe
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw...sad...poor Korea.

*laugh* I didn't think it was possible to write angst about Korea, but I guess it is, huh?

Was well written, loved it. Mabye you'll give it a happy ending follow up...? XD
The Rational Dove chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wahh! So bittersweet! One of the many reasons I love ChinaxKorea! Great work.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Ah, Korea D': And it doesn't even end well, still...-sniffles-

Yao, qiao ni! D:

YugiTheKing chapter 1 . 12/20/2009

Perfect. Just perfect.
TinyFlame4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
T.T So sad! I loved it so much! The way you were able to take a short strip and turn it into this great, beautiful, well written fic was just amazing! Even if it did pul heart strings and be all sad...

Also, Yao is now on probation for making Yong Soo sad. You just can't do that Aniki!

Anyway it was really great!