Reviews for Broken Binoculars
SonofNaraku chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Me: Even angels have, their wicked schemes, and you take that, to new extremes. But you'll always be, my hero. Even though, you've lost, your mind. Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and watch me cry, well that's alright because, I love the way you lie.
Awesome story, by the way.
MagenMoon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
awwwwww :(
diz chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
awwww~! china does to love him back! he isn't lying yong soo! he was probably just busy!
PiWrite chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
this is like the 3rd time i've read this and i still love it and i can't believe i didn't reply earlier...

CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
A very touching oneshot!
Fire Demoness Jaganshi chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Goodness I love this. I read it like three times~!

Should be more Yong Soo angst. I love it~! Will you continue? I know it ended well, but I just love it too much~!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This. So beautiful. So wonderful. I almost cried reading it, I love the ending. It's a great idea, I have no idea why I don't see the binoculars in fanfics more often.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
D'aw. :'( Lol. I love this pairing now, hehe
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw...sad...poor Korea.

*laugh* I didn't think it was possible to write angst about Korea, but I guess it is, huh?

Was well written, loved it. Mabye you'll give it a happy ending follow up...? XD
The Rational Dove chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wahh! So bittersweet! One of the many reasons I love ChinaxKorea! Great work.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Ah, Korea D': And it doesn't even end well, still...-sniffles-

Yao, qiao ni! D:

MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 12/20/2009

Perfect. Just perfect.
TinyFlame4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
T.T So sad! I loved it so much! The way you were able to take a short strip and turn it into this great, beautiful, well written fic was just amazing! Even if it did pul heart strings and be all sad...

Also, Yao is now on probation for making Yong Soo sad. You just can't do that Aniki!

Anyway it was really great!
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I always love angsty China & Korea stories. And this was lovely. I never thought of using the binoculars as a starting point, but you've managed to make it very believeable.

There were a few spelling errors, but nothing major. Overall I enjoyed it a lot. Please consider writing more China/Korea, as there are so few of us that do.

Forever and Eternally,

tragiang chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aw, a little piece of me leaves room for China and Korea. Really, their relationship is awfully fluffy and cute. But I don't the word cuz replacing the word cause. Unless hm, whatever. I think there weren't any errors, although I don't understand the word pallor, I will definitely have to look that one up, as I hardly ever seen it in literature before... Good job though!