Reviews for Checkmate of the Golden Witch
tsukiyomi83 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Interesting story. Update soon.
RozErika chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow. I'm impressed. XD

Nah I'm just kidding this story was ah-ma-zingg

I absolutely love the dialogue. Hope ya update soon
Kirino chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Wow, way to go meta over at the end. Finally, you updated! Please continue.
Witch of Data chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I liked the story. _ Just a question, though. Do you think Nanjo is Gaap's vessel? Because if you did, Gaap saying she couldn't do it because Maria would instantly recognize her vessel wearing the dress..XD
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I like the concept of this story and I'd love to see where you take it, but there is not enough background detail and the dialogue gets overwhelming at times. This would be a better story if you gave more attention to the surrounding scenes.
Shadow Rave chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Quite interesting. Though I was confused at times who was actually speaking so you may need to take better care regarding dialogue.

Also, as blue truth is a lighter color, you might want to use italics over bold and parenthesis.
Heraklinios chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Excelent.

At last, I can see her squirm in pain. Maybe we should crush her legs a little...

Or tell her what a piece of insensible crap she is.

Anyway. Nice start.
Blitz12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I see. The fanfic was good so far until the end where you say that Erika would be crushed anyways (takes away suspense)

But for the sake of entertainment, I'll continue reading and give my support to Erika and Bern against the sad excuse, Battler, and his mistress Beato. MUHAHAAHA! (I never liked BeaBattler)

Do keep me entertained. Afterall, boredom is our worst enemy...