Reviews for Brother Sister Stuff
BlAcKoNiX chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
etudeoftheartist chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
You illustrate Seth and Leah's close brother-sister relationship just as I imagined it. Beautiful!
Ice on the Bay chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was really cute! I can really picture Leah like that before the whole Sam thing. Great writing!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
awwww, so sweet
SilverStarsFalling chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was very cute and I had an experiance much like it with my own older brother...
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
If there is one word I could say about this fic it's: AW! Okay, it was just... Very character-fitting. I like that Leah wasn't totally nice, but it showed a good brother sister bond. It was cute. :)?
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awww, this story is so cute! It was adorable! The plot was too cute and I could totally see this happening in Seth and Leah's past. I love the Clearwaters and this story just helped that love grow. It was a really nice, little story.

Future Writer Girl chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
it was cute! poor fred, poor seth, but verry cute!
AccioCommonSense chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
CUTE! I love it :)
DolceDesiderio chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is so sweet!I love it,Leah and Seth might of been very close.I love it!
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
A great story. Very well written.
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aww thats so sweet!I LOVE SETH! Im glad your brothers coming back from Afghanistan! Tell him i said thanks for his service to the Country:) I have a twin brother so i know how close brothers and sisters can be:)
goteamseth chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
very sweet story :D
Little Emily chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw thatw was sweet
SweetlyBroken33 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This on cute i think you could make a bunch of cute little one shots out of this. I love Leah and Seth and i think they could have had a really good child hood. that brother sister bond is really great.