Reviews for Alantha Deis
Good Work chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hello Black Angel Blood

This is a very good story that has tremendous potential, please update. I like the way how you introduce the characters as well how you implement the flashbacks.

There are a few things that I would like to know: Do the survivors remember how their mother and father died and how did they survive the death of their parents? How do they react to the destruction of the lifestyle and world in which they were accustomed? How long have they been fending for themselves from the start of the war until they are caught by Ehrendil and others?

Does elvish blood exist in Lily, Mari, Heidi and Damien family line? If so, do they have any long lost cousins and how will they react to these children? Will they want to adopt these survivors individually or collectively in the elvish or magical realm population?

What will King Nuada do with these survivors and children? Will he want to adopt them or allow others to just take care of them?

Are there any other humans who have survived from the previous world? If they are caught, what will be their fate? If any males or females human survivors have elvish blood what will become of them in this new world? Will they be accepted?
k-girl20 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Great start I can't wait tell the next chapter