Reviews for Unprepared for You
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
yo! seriously youre just gonna leave it hanging?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
woah! are they gonna...
MoZuher chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
great job, hope you keep writing
14brash chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
How come you haven't updated in over a year?!.
snowy.mkc chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
love this story :D
hope you write more stories! keep it up

xoxoxo
natpercyannabeth143haleyjake chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Update plz its a really good story. Does jake break up with stella
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
Wow I haven't read this in so long, now I want an update! This is without a doubt the best Troop fic out their. Happy New Year!
Black Thoroughbred Filly chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Glad to see one of the first fanfics ever made for the troop was updated. Thankyou a ton cause I really enjoy this fanfic. I like the season 2, its really good. Please keep on writing!
hi chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
OMG! UPDATE! :D
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 10 . 4/6/2011
Omg this is amazong! The makeout? I fully thot it would turn into something more...until i looked at the rating... :P

I really like this and i hope you continue so you can add more jayley! I seriously wish stella and chris would fall for each other so jake and hayley can be together... :)
Dark Phantom 96 chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
:) Great so far! Keep it going, hope Jake and Hayley end up together! :)
Scarlet Meadowes chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Okay, for starters can I just say that you are super lucky to have fans like these people. It's a shame you don't update that often. I guess that's why your story isn't exactly lovable. When I read your story I don't feel you connected to your words. You shouldn't write for the fans, do it for yourself, So I encourage you to continue to ignore us, until your sure this is what you want to do.
actor of the future chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
please write a new chapter it was just gettng good and suddenly you stop? whats up with that? not cool! your to good to stop.
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Oh man, I just have to I think i've said it before. the make out scenes were AMAZING! man I can't wait till I see well read, some more of that! You're a talented writer, and I really can't wait to see what happens next. I'm hooked! Update soon!
Dark-Wolf1010 chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Yeah you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)