Reviews for Unprepared for You
sammy chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
That was so AWESOME! dont stop writing this story its my most faveret story of ALL TIME!
alienphantom chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Okay, so someone is keeping the monsters there, and I can't wait to find out why! :D
iheartchad andtaylor chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
this is really good could you send me a preview of the next chapter.
psychncislover chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
really god! i glad you finally updated!
klkelly chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
I so want 2 know what happens next! Can u send me a preveiw of the next chapter plz!
TheRightWrongs chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Such a good chapter! Glad to see they finally made it back :) Jake/Hayley are too cute and NEEDS to happen on the Troop. Can't wait for more from you! (Oh and the next chapter's teaser? Yes Please!)
klkelly chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
that was awesome! you have to continue!
Emily Corn chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
i think you should read ch. 9 and ch.10 real soon so i can read it and find what happens next. you are a awesome writer.:)i love reading about the troop.
Emily Corn chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
i love the ending of ch. 8. i think that the troop show should do the ending of ch.8 on T.V. :)i love reading about hayley and jake liking each other.
iheartchad andtaylor chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
I love this story. Cant wait for the next chapter please update soon.
actorofthefuture chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
please hurry up i want to learn what happons you're an awsome writer so hurry up!
A person chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Write more!

Can't wait for more of the story
tv chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
hurry and get one out already!
exceptiontotherules chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
I just read all eight chapters. I'm SO glad to have read a really good Jake/Hayley story! The Troop just doesn't get enough credit. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this )
Jane-E-Kirsted chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
That was great! I love your story. please update it soon. I am dying to find out what happens next ;) Jayley
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »