Reviews for XOver
PharaohsMagician chapter 1 . 9/30
This is brilliant! I love it! I really hope it's updated soon. It's refreshing and very interesting to see these two worlds mix. I love how Logan is protective and Yami is acting for his friend. It shall be a highly interesting and fantastic story indeed. My twin is going to love it. Cheers and ta!_
starfish chapter 1 . 4/14
wheres the next
Emma chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Cool. I like yugioh/x-men crossovers, please continue!
fromtheashtrees chapter 1 . 11/24/2014

Chosha he,
Konnichiwa! Hajimemashite.
Genki desu ka?
Watashi no namae wa Yuko desu.
Douzo yoroshiku.
Anata no sutourii ga suki desu. Totemo omoshiroi desu!
Watashi wa eigo to chotto nihongo o hanashimasu. Anata no sutourii o yakushimashou ka? PM o okutte kudasai.
Yuko yori

(And now a translation. Possibly not brilliant, but...)

To Author,
How are you?
My name's Yuko.
Nice to meet you.
I like your story. It's very interesting!
I speak English and a little Japanese. Shall I translate your story? PM me, please.
From Yuko

(Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I'm willing to help you out with the Japanese translations if you're even still writing this. I'd even teach you a bit if you want. Please PM me if you're interested.

And sorry if I mucked something up, but I had to use Google Translate for a few words. Hey, any excuse to practice is fine by me, so...I tried.

If you haven't worked it out yet, I wrote exactly the same thing three times. Once in hiragana, katakana and kanji, once in romaji and once in English. Enjoy.

Marvel fan 98 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
ThePegasusDevice chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Please update! It will be so cool to see them react to Yami and the Millennium Puzzle. And for Yugi and Yami to react to the secret of the Institute. Keep up the great work!
Bob is Life chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
more please!
sonicxjones chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This sounds really cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
An interesting start to a fix. It's a pity there isn't more.
DJV-Trio-blast chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Please write more :D This is great!
guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is great I hope you continue it
Karyn Phantom chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Please please please pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee update soon.
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
AAAAAAAAh why isn't there more of this?!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Um, why is Yugi at a school for mutants?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »