Reviews for You Only Love Once
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Again, really beautiful. This one's very poignant, and the twist at the end was great.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Excellent story!
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
okay, this was so sad. Beautifully written! I loved it!
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Okay, this was the one that made me cry... I love love love love it! So beautiful (okay, I really need a thesaurus, how many times have I used that word, truthfully I may add, to describe your fics, anyway...) Just wow.

However I am looking forward to a happier Lily/Sirius one day...

-Princess Ducky
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
that was amazing...well done!
Rameelia chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
What a lovely twist there at the end. :) I tried to feel sorry for James because Sirius acted like a bastard and Lily's self-righteousness was a little sickening, but I rather think I rooted with those two unhappy lovers after all... ;)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh, wow :) I really, really loved the flash-back :)

For some reason (even though LilyJames is forever) I have a great love for the pairing- it wouldn't work because they could never do that to Jaames- and I really liked that aspect to this.

Great writing!
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I really like this. Although, I'm a big James/Lily fan, recently I have started to like Sirus/Lily. You did a very good job describing both of their emotions. It was a great read!
-Morghen
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I never really thought about Lily/Sirius before (I see Lily/Remus more often) but now I can definintely see it as intriguing pairing worth reading and writing. It would've been interesting to see some of the reasons why Lily and Sirius loved each other but, as this is only a one-shot, I can see why that couldn't really be included. All in all, it was an interesting one-shot.
AccioStarkid chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
My heart is in a chokehold right now! so sad:(! and amazingly written!
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
OMG. I never expected the ending, such a shock. But sweet though, in the same way. I have now got a weakness for Lily/Sirius, they're so sweet together!
outwittingsquirrels chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Very nicely written fic, I have such a weakness for this pairing! I've actually toyed with the idea of Harry being Sirius's child before, I really like how you've done it here though. It's well written too, and very emotional. Great!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh my gosh! The end was such a surprise. I liked how your Lily was almost weak, in how she stayed with James because it was easy; it was true to how I see her as a character. And your Sirius was very well written.
HPSpontaneousCombustionTSO chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Nope, this was perfect, sweet, and all around cute. Love it! Sirius's guilt was very IC too. (unlike my Sirius grr) LOL love it! Continue writing!
RhiMayFAN chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
If Harry Is Sirius' son why is he James' spitting image? Or did i get confused?