Reviews for For Better, For Worse
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
So he is man enough to marry her but not enough to tell her he loves her for real that seems unrealistic
HeathRowTottie chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
HeathRowTottie chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Cyclone this was ace and the humour was killer! Can't tell you how much I love this story or your writing style, but suffice to say your now on my favourites.
MC chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Oh man that was gOod. R u ever gonna write more CI?
MC chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
"No you didn't." LOL
Ambur chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Very sweet! Loved reading it.
Water-please chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
I love this one! G&E are seldom so fluffy in the series, but have their true feelings locked up, and sunk to 20000 miles under the sea, indeed.
Blinky38 chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
I love this story, and always enjoy reading it. They are both so scared to face the truth without some major prompting and risk taking, but what a reward. I too, live in Australia, in SE QLD, so I get what you mean about the spelling!
insubordinationfreak chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
This was a roller coaster from start to end. And it ended with a giant grin. (Celine Dion, Ball & Chain). It was so interesting to see them unable to admit their feelings, but through the angst there was a kind of humour. I love it when he just flopped himself on the couch and ask where they'd live and how he'd deliberately throw the towels on the floor just to see her reaction. I know you wrote this years ago, and I'm just really glad you did.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
sunbeambread chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
I had such fun reading your story. Thank you for sharing it!
F Maurice chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Interesting.
Medea Callous chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Whe.e.e.e.e.e.e! I am so super-duper happy to see that this fic is completed! I absolutely, totally loved it, even the angsty parts. Thank you so, very much for this delightful read. I'm so happy you're still in the fandom!
Weathergirl chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
Soooo cute! I love these two! Great ending and I'm glad they did it right (ABBA and all). Can't wait to read more of your fics!
cifan chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
Poor Celine, she really took a beating in this chapter. LOL.

Nice ending, enjoyed the whole ride.