Reviews for Delicate
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Ouch...
Tanjuschka00 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
loved it thank you for this!
jpoeling chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
wow bummer ending but believable.
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
woo... i felt this huge surge of air just flow out of me! that was intense! loved the emotions and the characters you described in here. love, love the angst. Great job!
luvhouse4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I love your story BUT DONT LIKE THE ENDING.(STOMPING MY FOOT IN ANGER) LOL. GR YOU HAVE TO ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER TO BRING THEM TOGATHER. BECAUSE DAVID SHORE AND INC RUIN THAT CHANCE FOR US SO YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY WOULDNT DO: BRING THEM TOGATHER LOL..J/K WELL KINDA
selenehekate chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Awesome!
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
oh good grief! Poor House. I kinda want you to continue this. It's kinda incomplete.

What I would love to see is where cameron is right now. I know she'll be back because jmo said that her future in the show was uncertain since shore wasn't sure himself. hmm!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
why did cameron have to leave? :( the show won't be the same without her! great story!
KittyX1981 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
i like it

but stacy didnt fit

very good work

thank you!
BunchofGrapes chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
You put a lot of intense content into this. It was thoughtful, sad, bitter and passionate. This Cameron is definitely the product of House's influence. She seems world-weary and disillusioned - such a shame but inevitable, I think. Great story. Thanks.