Reviews for The Voices
xXOtherAliceXx chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Are you ever going to make a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Holy Shit!
wherearethegoodpennames chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Omg that was awesome! Though im still confused...and mindblown! Gahhhh
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel!
Celisabeta chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Holy shit. My life has changed. Wtf? I don't even know what just happened. #mindfuck
Nikkibear624 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
First off..that was crazy. Awesome story but wow. lol Why hadn't I found this sooner? I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it. Very twisted. Sorry for the incomplete sentences but yeah, I blame your story. lol Thanks for the great read. NOw I'm off to read one of your Bella/10 stories.
Jasper's Woman chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
damn... that was fucking awesome! well done
Al3xisCull3n chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
You should write more to this! Are you going to?
SpiritOfCarnage chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
O-M-G! Yes, teenager hormones are kicking in... But it's so exciting! Is he real or is he only imagination? This should be a multi chaptered story, seriously. Mentalward is... There is no word for it, I love Mentalward. Great story..
babybells231 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
sequal please.:)
Uchiha Haruna chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
it's so damn freaky .i love it! it's different ..and lovely in the end.a little sad but still :D(sorry if i made some mistakes..english is not my first language)
scrapalicious chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
NICE...I really liked it. It was a great break from the 'norm'. You kept me guessing and then when it all ended I totally was like DAMN! Need more fics like this. Smooches, Scrappy
Teen Cullen chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Please write more! Is Edward going to kill her? or save her? is that her imagination too? so many qustions! Please just write a lot more! It will be a lot esiar then just answering them.
november21 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow. I felt pity for every character at some point in the story, I think.
gmteenz chapter 1 . 10/11/2010