Reviews for The Nine
Toby860 chapter 1 . 4/24
This is an amazing start
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 3/23
Hell YES!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This was an enjoyable read. I would love to read more on this and how each come to become friends.
Mister Whitey chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I like this story, reminds me of that picture that has all the jinchuriki lined up on a roof, in outfits similar to those of Akatsuki.
Quick question though, who was the Hokage in this fic?
Berna45 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Like how your one-shot went. if possible could you make a story of how all 9 got to the position they were in?
The Man chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was pretty badass.
hoover456 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
i really like this you should make a story out of this
Demonicpain10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow.. just wow this is one hell of a good story my friend, there are so many possibllitis if you continue.
I hope you will continue this story.
MCRxRoxx chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this is probably one of the more interesting stories of naruto, i hope you can please continue this **puppy dog pout** i really want to know what lead the nine of them up to this point
n9tjhl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
MAKE THIS A FULL FUCKING LENGTH STORY! It seems cool
Nina Himmel chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
it is really really good! I really hope its not a one shot
Mikkles chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I greatly enjoyed this story! I would love if you were to make it into a full length story as I'm running out of good fics to read..hehe...And if you really want to make my day you could make it NaruFuu! But again, great story and I do hope you continue it.
WanderingDemon69 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is one of the best one shots i have ever had the pleasure of reading. You should really turn this into a longer story that even more people can enjoy.
The Green Seer chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
this is so awesome! it would make a good story! please go on!
mattcun chapter 1 . 11/13/2011