Reviews for The End
Tuesday chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This made me really happy.
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Awesome! Will there be another story to continue this? It was very good.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
yeah! i'm ready for the next chapter too, if this is where it's going. they are so cute together. i love their dialogue, especially when they are teasing each other.
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Most of the time, moments that change your life forever sneak up on you and catch you unaware. Those are tough to deal with. But the moments that you walk through, knowing that it marks an "end" or the "last time", are torture. I am glad you gave them a new beginning and a feeling of hope at the end, and you didn't leave them or your readers with a hollow feeling in our hearts.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This one made me tear up. Now I want to cry. This is how I want the end to be so badly. so...badly. this is perfect. absolutely perfect.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I liked it. I can see something like this on the show, though I doubt they would give us something like this. Very good imaginable ending to a great partnership.
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Very nice, but it seems incomplete. I know it's just a vignette - I guess I'm just hungry for more.
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This made me feel better about the end coming. Thanks!
Angelo'sG-Ma chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That would be a good way for them to go. To bad the big bad men with the power won't listen to us.
tere55 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is the way I'd like it to end: no angst or death, no overt shippiness, just . . . hopeful.
river57 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
If it has to end (and I know that it does), I wish it could be like this.