Reviews for A Resident Evil Christmas
Love ;D
residentevilfan1 chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Awesome story)
aleatoire726 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
LOL poor pizza guy hes gonna get the suprise of his life XD
Phoenix Helix chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
D'aw a cliffhanger! xD liking the fic xD hope there'll be more resi fics like this :)
Trainalf chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Nearly christmas it is, update soon please
HallowRain chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
hahahaha that was fuuny XD hahahaha

“I wasn’t aware a ‘real woman’ was a whore!” OMG! I liked it! :D
Ghostsammeo chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Stardust4 chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
how sad it ended :( but anyways I enjoyed it a lot and josh been the bad guy that is new lol
Vampire-witch-Zozo chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Loving the christmas cheer! lol

Great pick of the situation using Ada since she's the only kinda bad person that's lived through it all xD

Update soon! D
Stardust4 chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
lol lol everyone fights maybe thats why they arent in a RE game together lol! but its ok I would luv to see all of them in one RE :D!
Stardust4 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
yay zombies! :D
StrikerXE chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Damn, every time I read this my mind automatically generates a Anime-like Resident Evil with everything you write... and it's awesome!
StrikerXE chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Ok this zombie-majini things are really awesome! And c'mon, even in a moment like this Jill and Sheva still fighting? They're pathetic...

And... even in a situation like this, someone must be worried about get in someone's pants (Leon, Barry, etc, XD) right Ada?

Aw c'mon they're being attacked and still have the brains the worry about X-mas presents and relationships ? I must admit, when Jill said she'll kiss Sheva by herself, then Barry aiding him, and Ada trying to make the fight even more obvious... ROFLMAO, I couldn't stop laughing!

Ashley stalker FTW XD, and Ada trying to take advantage with the situation then fight... EPIC!

Anyway, an awesome chapter as ever, just EPIC! Can wait for the next one! And 2 days for X-mas!
ghostsammeo chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
awesome, this is really well written, funny, realistic story, just the kind I like!... it's great basically...
StrikerXE chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
You don't need to thank me about that, the only reason I know Sheva's backstory is 'cuz I read it in her RE5 file and RE Wiki article but, you're welcome D.

What do you do when you accidentally take a green fluid from a hot chick that looked crazy for you? Try it out as a drug! That was so EPIC! Awesome part!

Wow, all the intelligence and enhanced abilities of a Las Plagas Type-1, 2 and 3 infected combined with the rage and desire of human flesh of a T-Virus infected, can't wait to see the G/T-V related features D

I DO like this chapter, A LOT! Thanks! And yay just 3 days! Without mention New Year! See ya!