Reviews for A Merry Christmas, A Happy New Year
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW this was ADORABLE!
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Go Franada, USUK, and GerIta! :D
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
"You stupid, bloody git, even if I hate you until the ends of the earth, even if I feel like cursing you with all the possible magic in this world, you were, is, and always will be my little brother." That quote was so cute! I really liked this chapter.

I was wondering if you can write a USxJapan chapter..please?
theauthor94 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
hirotamoy chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
hi i like your story, but on the third chapter i got a little sad, well not exactly sad but, i kinda (for once) didnt like france in this pairing, he seemed so arrogent and i just...i get riled up about this stuff because im so much like canada and, dont ask why, its just who i am, but i cried a little because i just feel like everyonecan just treat canada however and i know france was trying to be nice but he just seemed SO ARROGENT and i hate it; i felt like he really didnt care when you look at it... im sorry i do like this but i do know that kind of situation where no one notices and you act ok but your not and i hate that france just seems to brush it off so easily. im sorry i just...i had to say it...
RitsukaLovelessBelovedSoubi chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
D'aw! I loved all of 'em! So cute! (I feel like Poland...)

But, I think Matthieu was very in character. Yes, he's timid and soft-spoken, but he's not all "gushy-innocence-that-cannot-be-touched". He's polite, but isn't overwhelming with the moe! He's got attitude! :3 Great job.
Clumsyernie chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow, i've never really shipped us and uk, but I think you changed my mind.

The characters were really well done! Usually Arthur is ballofbritishRAGE and america is like, DERP. But yours were about spot-on. ]

I like the mug thing too. It was sweet.
frostneko chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
That was really cute. I love the "if you talk too much then you are hungry" portion. Adorable!
Olivia Parker chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
You made me read it just because you wrote it, didn't you?
Swinny Fluviru chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
one thing: D'a~a~a~a~a~a~aw~

You stupid, bloody git, even if I hate you until the ends of the earth, even if I feel like cursing you with all the possible magic in this world, you were, is, and always will be my little brother. And if I hate you so much and don’t think highly of you at all, then all of it would have been for nothing.

wish the same thing could be said for peter XD
N O LONGER IN USE GDI chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
XD AHAHAHAHAA! “ARTHUR PEED HIS PANTS!” I think *I* peed my pants from laughing so hard! God America you're such a dork! XD Bahahaha!

"There's your gift, you git." XD Ah, England you're so amazing. 3

I loved this and I can't wait to read the other pairings' stories~! w00t w00t!