Reviews for Love
AllyCameron chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
"Greg House had to be gay, cause no sane heterosexual man with working blood flow would refuse his little sister"

He's sort of right about that LOL
Woody2792 chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
Great ending. Loved it all :)
Woody2792 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Keep updating!

But no rush - I understand how hectic life can be )
AllyCameron chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
It's good to see a new chapter! Don't worry, real life is more important, hope things work out fine for you!
kpreh chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
That cat so has him wrapped around it's paw. House is a pushover when it comes too warm fuzzy animals. :)

AllyCameron chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Oh this is going to be one interesting meeting - can't wait to see how the guys will get along!
AllyCameron chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Short but lovely 3 I'd kill to see House to talk to Huts and Cameron teasing him about it, hehe :D
AllyCameron chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Great new chapter! Can't wait for more! :-)
AllyCameron chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
LOL I love little House "Hut" already :D Happy Holidays! *hugs*
kpreh chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Nice! I enjoy reading your updates keep them coming

luvhouse4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I love the story and LOVED BEGINNING OF LOVE. I think a good name for CAT should be WILSON . JUST A THOUGHT
MLN chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Cute start. House is whipped. Not Sparkle huh. How about Devil? It could end up with the personality of House and is a devil to everyone but House and Cameron.
kpreh chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Yeah you are back! And so soon I figured it would take awhile to figure out where this story should go. As for a name for the cat -I'm sitting here trying to think of a great "Housian(sp)"word but nothing is sticking out. Maybe -Cane or Vic or maybe Mick after Mick Jagger I guess that's all I got.

AllyCameron chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Great start, I love cats! How about "cottage" or "hut" for the cat, some sort of tribute to "House" *lol*

BTW I hope you don't mind that I nominated "The beginning of love" for the 2010 Rock The House Fan Awards Program ( thehouseisrocking. webs ) :-)