Reviews for Namimori Candy Baby
mud chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'm sorry for not having any insightful or helpful critique, but I wanted to say that this is probably one of my absolute favourite fanfics ever.
bunnylovez8059 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
hey! i just read your story! and i really liked the concept!

As i was reading it, i kept nodding in agreement! Come on! Hana is

not stupid! she would be the first and obviously notice something is going

on! I don't know if she does know in the future about the mafia and all but

she would defiantly be welcome to the family! _ Also for some reason its real

hard for me to sit and read a ryoheiX with anybody else kinda hard because i know

he ends up with Hana T,T oh well! Great story!A
want your rad bromance chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
3387 fic is hard to find, but this was absolutely adorable~ Ryouhei's dialogue was spot-on, and I loved the little extra shipping sillies. The elementary school scenes were especially sweet~
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Haha, I loved it. Oh, Hibari. :P
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I absolutely enjoyed reading your fic. How you made Hana's and Ryohei's personalities contrasting is really good cause that's what makes a good chemistry between two characters. I also love the added subtle relationships between Hibari and Mokuro AND Yamamoto and Gokudera even though I'm not much of a yaoi fan.

Also, I respect you for referencing about Gokudera's smoking which was not really shown on the anime.

Looking forward to reading more of your works! :)
Friglit chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Ahahah! Oh god! This is almost as good as the other one! The two go together wonderfully, and I LOVE baby-Bari and your explanation of how his reign of terror began! XD
theREvamped chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Very cute. The mess of romances going on around them was a very nice addition to. One thing though: I'm pretty sure they don't serve you in English at Italian stores.
Ms Random Freak chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wah...that was beautiful! :D You illustrate the sweetness of love and friendly affection superbly; The integrated bits of humor were amusing and delightful! I adore this story
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This story's good!

And I agree that Ryohei and (maybe) Tsuna are the only straight guy in Vongola family

*nods understandingly*
a.k.a. Far-Fetched Imagineer chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Adorable.

I loved the last part. Oh, Kyouya 3
Omicron70 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You know, I think you've actually convinced me to ship HibariMukuro (I was all for DinoHibari). The toilet thing was hilarious, and I've come to enjoy HanaRyohei. I admit to giggling when they walked in on Gokudera and Yamamoto. I have no shame.

This is probably the only het fanfiction I've read since I was into Harry Potter. (which was about a few years ago ) :D
Lala to the power of 2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
THIS STORY IS MAGICAL. THANK YOU.
Akumi-san chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Whoa! Het fic! Ive never even TRIED to write one before! Props to you! And goodness knows I probably would never read one either, if it werent by you! My day was officially made when I saw you posted another fic - and even more made when I saw there was 6918 in it xD

But yeah, really well done, especially for a het fic - (not that I have a problem with them...they just arent in my general fic vocabulary). I love how everyone is characterized, like usual (I honestly feel like a broken record). Seriously, Hana makes me happy. Shes so scary and well planned out. Goodness, you just do such a great job with the characters. I was just talking to my beta about well developed fanfic charries, but I cant, for the life of me, say it as eloquently as she did. But know that "great," in my book, is so awesome!

Oh, and the elementary scene was so EXTREME (lolz)! It was really good, and I rather liked your take on Hanas reason for hating children (its your take, right? Its been so long since I read older chapters of Reborn Dx ). Its logical, and it makes a good character quirk.

Not to mention the fact that I really liked Hibaris beginning, too. Reign of terror. pf. So awesome. Youre so great at coming up with a really good reason as to why this person does this, or this person feels like this. Its so cool to read stuff like this that is actually believable!

And here we go, time for me to jump back to 6918 - surprise surprise. Seriously. Awesome. Frickin. AWESOME! I love the sentence structure you use. Really long sentences, but totally as if they are thought patterns. And not like in Catcher in the Rye, where they kinda meander all over the place, but more that they have a realistic tone that ups the credibility of the words. And they are funny. I about died when I thought of Hibari looking pleased with himself, considering his only two expressions through the entire series are "Im going to bite you to death" and "Im tired, so go away or Ill bite you to death."

Hooray for characters being out of character in a totally believable fashion, too xD Hibari playing pranks on ANYONE suggests he has a sense of humor. Wut! Nowayzomfgheartattack! And Mukuro being embarrassed. Him, with all the dignity of a eighteenth century nobleman, reduced to nothin but some handcuffs chained to a toilet. First let me drool, then let me laugh at him xD

As a final note, too, Id like to add that the dry snow bit was exceptionally endearing (unless it actually was sugar and the roaches ended up having their way with Hibaris hair that night). I like the idea of Mukuro being the one more openly romantic about their strange relationship, but is still REALLY subtle about it...if that makes sense?

Anyway, another long review from me. Sorry to load every fic with them. Ive gotten to the point that I dont really go over each review anymore...Im embarrassed with how long they are.

But, once again, you. Are. AWESOME! To the EXTREME! I cant wait to see another fic where you end up finding a way to put in a smattering of 6918. Or a completely 6918 centric fic, of course lolz. Me luffs! Good luck, happy writing, and know that we 6918 readers are all so lucky to have a brilliant author such as yourself on our side!
D chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Haha, awesome story. You should defiantly write something about Hibari's and Mukuro's night. It sounds very entertaining!
Cedevita chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aww this was cute 3 Especially the end, kinda like a flashback to their past.

And wow, tough luck Mukuro XD That part was funny.