Reviews for Pennies in the Jar
Mary Rose chapter 7 . 3/25
Overall, I liked it. I just found you writing out Vinnie's accent annoying, though. It may work on the show but reading dis for this dat for that etc. doesn't work, at least for me.
Thirteen Again chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Aw, that was TOO CUTE! I've always been a Vinnie/Janine fan, and this story captured their relationship perfectly. Thanks for a great story!
RedKaddict chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Aaawwwwwww, this was so SWEET! I absolutely adored it, thank you so much! You did great with the story, and the characterization, and just everything. I loved it.
chill13 chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Hm. With all those hypothosis I thing Vinnie knows his Star Trek.

At least he's got someone to talk to about this whole strange experience. Even if Doogie's dubious, (heh heh). Most time travelers don't have that advantage.
chill13 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Whoa! To suddenly wake up to your own past, that would be scary! 1987 huh? I can see how this could lend itself to a PS tie-in. The showerhead bit brings an interesting scene to mind.

Poor Vinny. It would really stink to grow up in a household like that. No wonder he's a bit messed up. And to have to live it over again after escaping. That's gonna be hard.

Then there's the two ultimate questions.

1. Is it real or just a dream?

2. If it is real, how will he ever get back?

You know Doc Brown made his time machine in the eighties ;)
chill13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was some spat! I feel sorry for Kim. I really don't know these characters at all, except for the one time I watched the show. But Vinny certainly has a personality that won't quit. Kinda feel sorry for him, but not too much. Stalking a girlfriend bad move.
looking4life chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I was so excited to stumble on a new Vinnie/Janine story! Thanks for writing this! I love how in character everyone is, and the story itself is very sweet. Awesome job!