Reviews for Okay
Sallafe K chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aww, that was really sweet. Sweet and sad. :)

I love the way you portrayed the different sides of Matt and I'm amazed you managed to capture Mello's POV so eloquently while still making him sound more than a bit unstable and yet totally confused and desperate at the same time. :) Brilliant!
Kosette chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw...matt is just so totally sweetXD but you know what is wierd? Although obata and ohba-san only showed his character for such a short time, we all kinda came out with the general idea of how matt acts and stuff... It was like, an unspoken agreement or something...

This story melted moi heart. Matt is just too kind...
Shwoky chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
You keep Silence in a CAGE? Man, and I thought that Mello was abusive.

I liked this, but something tells me I would have liked it more if Matt had just let himself get clobbered and then had his speech. Or at least, I didn't like that Mello didn't know how physically strong Matt was. If you're physically close like those two are, you can usually tell if your partner can, ah, pin you down. xD

Thanks for a great story!
LawlietGLOMP chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Loved it xD

More, More, MORE!

TT_TT

xx
AbstractImriel chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next in Silence.

-Imriel
sydney chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
i LOVE it(:

keep ip the great work.

and i loved the lady gaga refrence xD
Nana Weiss chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
this is really sad but in a really good writing is good and you portray the characters very well...i think mello needs a huga ass chocolate bar and a bear hug from matt though , same for matt but its a video game instead
Shinra'sCrazyTurk chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Yay something i havent read. I love Matt and Mello (yaoi or otherwise) so im always happy to see some of my favorite authrs write them. And as usual you did great. :)