Reviews for Loyalty
SylvaDragon chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I'm really glad my return to fanfic could inspire you to finish this, and I hope you'll also be inspired to write other things too.

This was very sad in a way, it's hard to think of Minerva as dead, but also it is nice to know that she is finally with albus, and so I imagine them together in the afterlife forever, which is a very touching image. Minerva's remark about hexing Umbridge made me laugh. And of course I reread chapter 7, which is still beautiful.
Betty.Q chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
A little bit sad
TulipNixphe chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
aw
SylvaDragon chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
No, that's just so sad, very very sad, what a way for them to finally get together. It's very beautiful but so very sad. I honestly don't know how Minerva could cope after that.

I'm very curious to see the epilogue, that last chapter was such a shock, I really expected that somehow she would bring him back, then I thought he wasn't dead, and *Sighs sadly*.
SylvaDragon chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Amazing chapter, voldemort just dripped evil and I loved Minerva's courage. I do hope she can bring Albus back, and without joining Voldemort.
JUJUChick16 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
That was so sweet! I can't wait to read the epilogue! I like how he came back to see her!
wanderinglostsoul chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
thank you for updating so soon! you're awesome! you've just made my day again! D D

i loved this part - (quote) "Surely "handsome" wasn't the first word one thought of when talking about Dumbledore, but she adored his face, his deep and twinkling blue eyes and even his crooked nose. "

It's just so Minerva-like to accept and love every single aspect of Albus just as he would of her... And no I just don't think Minerva would ever be able to move on deep in her heart, even as she has to stay strong for the school and the Order members who now depend on her...even we fans can't seem to get over Albus's death and I can imagine how much more terrible it would be for her! So I really liked how you described their brief reunion and all-too-soon separation again, it was so heartbreaking! ( (

I'm really looking forward to your epilogue! D but i'm sad too that this story is ending...any plans to write more soon? )(no pressure at all though!)
wanderinglostsoul chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
thank you so so much for this lovely chapter! it really made my day! and oh oh i'm so thrilled it's so nicely done! D D I love how you portrayed Voldemort and Minerva's interaction, it's so real and I could picture it in my mind perfectly! And I really like your technique/method of keeping us all in suspense for a while on who the person who was looking on in secret when Albus gave Minerva the necklace many years ago was (I had a little suspicion that it might be Tom but I wasn't sure at all) before revealing it in such a simple, succinct, yet briliant way, and it fits so well that he stole it and used it to tempt Minerva with Albus's revival! now I'm really wondering if Minerva would start dabbling with the dark arts... please please update soon again, i'll be looking forward to reading your next chapter every day! D
JUJUChick16 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
I can't wait to find out what Minerva finds out in the library! Please update again when you can!
greenlover2 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
i liked this chapter! but please update sooner, before i forget about this story..._
HogwartsFan chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Hi, I just found your story and read all chapters in one piece. I really like them so far! I think it's a good idea of Augusta and Minerva being friends, and although I must say I don't like to much flash backs in a story, I've done your job very well and I like to read them, too! At the ball I could have cursed Slughorn, really, but the "conversation" between Portrait-Albus and Minerva was just great!

For your last chapter I just want to say, I'm looking for more, for I have to say I foung it a bit ...strange how Minerva and Voledemort spoke with each other. But interesting, anyway.

And don't worry about any mistake in language, I'm not a native speaker either and I know how hard everything can be, but it's great you're doing it nevertheless!

:D HogwartsFan

(Oh, and please excuse my mistakes, too!)
wanderinglostsoul chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Ooh nice story! D I especially love this - (quote)

"That evening Minerva didn't care about anything else than the party. She had danced with HIM. Just once, and he had danced with other girls, but what did it matter? He had danced with her. She had been his first choice. And he had smiled for her, just for her.

That was everything she needed, and she was prepared to love him for the rest of her life without him knowing it." (I just melted into a puddle at this sentence, such devotion... T_T)

and this - (quote)

""Don't think that only because you're a portrait you can say such things to me, Albus..." she threatened him, her voice low but vaguely amused" (I laughed so hard! D D) and of course how Albus could console Minerva even as a portrait...

I also love how you subtly insert snippets of the other characters into the story such as Hermione being pleased that the suits of armour were serving for once and not the house-elves (that part was great!)

Thanks so much for such an awesome fic and I do hope you're going to continue publishing soon! 3
SylvaDragon chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, I've been so horribly busy that I'm just catching up with everything now. I loved this chapter espeicially all the sweet and amusing interplay between Albus and Minerva. I particularly enjoyed when she threatened to turn him into a piece of furniture and, I was very amused when she threw a pillow at him.
greenlover2 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
i like it...i never liked slughorn...and now i shall call him the pompous git...grrrr..._
SylvaDragon chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
The flash back was just adorable, poor Minerva though. And as for slughorn, well I could murder him lol.