Reviews for Let's Make A List
givemesomevamp chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
Ah! She's so cute crushin' on Em.

Clever writing;)
givemesomevamp chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I can't believe I haven't read this fic yet! BTW it's awesome.
mudpuddledemon chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
No real Emmett in this here chapter so I can't give you a pile of gold stars of awesomeness. But injured Bella is always good, and maybe we could get a concerned Emmett for the next one? ; P Great to see a new chapter from this delightful story all the same.
smelsies chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
I love the story and can't wait for more.
kateee412 chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
I love seeing updates to this story and I can't wait to see poor Emmett deal with Lauren!
Krystalwinds1990 chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
only bella could fall out bed and hurt herself. lol
mauralee88 chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Nice. I love the way she thinks.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Only Bella could wrap her wrist up in her sheets and hurt herself.

Always love Dr. Cullen and Charlie is a favorite too.

Well, well, well Emmett will be in for a surprise when he returns to school. I love Emmett.
Post soon.
CLKit chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Gah! There needs to be more! It needs to be "Monday"! Its cruel punishment to leave it there. And it hasnt been updated since Feb. I'm dying over here. New Chapter Soon - NOW! LOL
oohapoo chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
Very creative idea. I love it! The list seems like a total high school thing to do. I was laughing so much, my eyes started to water and I got a small headache! Wonderful job. I love the spunky Bella. I hope you continue the story and thanks for taking the time to spell check and format your story :)
chocolateorange123 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Awesome story!

UPDATE!

Chocolateorange123 (Nikki)

X
mauralee88 chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
This story is absolutely brilliant. I love Bella. I love her wit and her sarcasm and her retaliatory strike on Emmett. Just brilliant.
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
OMG I loved it Please update again soon!
curly-kitty chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
I love this story, I laughed so hard in a few places I had tears rolling down my face. I actually scared the dog when I laughing hysterically about the menacing spaghetti gloop.
Stonerchick555 chapter 10 . 3/1/2010