Reviews for A Misshapen Life
Nice
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Awwwww the poor dear
Guest chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
we have ben and jerrys in england you know , lol
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
Great story so far! It's a really original idea and I love that Edward didn't instantly fall in love with Bella; it's more realistic than that. I just have one critique! In this chapter, Edward asks Bella if she'd like "et boisson avec elle meal" which doesn't translate back to English perfectly. The more accurate way of saying that would be, "un boisson avec sa diner/dejeuner". The use of "sa" meaning "her" is appropriate instead of "elle" meaning "she". :)
Eli42 chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
I'm not sure if it really registered with you, but in chapter 11 Alice was drunk and drove away. Driving drunk is a pretty serious and dangerous thing, and gives off an impression of Alice that doesn't seem to fit the rest of her character.
Eli42 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
What's the "good brother or bad brother" thing?
Valerie's Writings chapter 43 . 4/28/2014
OH GOD! I absolutly LOVE this fanfic! Its excellently written, the story is original and you never get tired of reading it... I just love it! You're a great writer :)
Diiuuucdjsueuuue chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
I really want to read this story and see what happens but I cannot get over the fact that they say eachothers name in every. single. sentence. It's at the point where all I can focus on is them saying eachothers names every sentence because its so annoying. It's a great plot and great idea but too much saying eachothers names.
blb1000 chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
Ah, no birth control? Did they learn nothing from Alice?
blb1000 chapter 31 . 7/4/2013
How is B working in a bar when she's only 16? And what about school?
blb1000 chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
I thought he would have come sooner, after she stopped taking their calls.
blb1000 chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
Many people in Renee's shoes would continue drinking, since they have nothing more to lose.
blb1000 chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
So now they just have to tell each other how they feel.
blb1000 chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
If they adopted her, why isn't her name Cullen? Guess that will help if/when she and Ed get together.
blb1000 chapter 21 . 7/4/2013
More great parenting... His girlfriend is sleeping over in his bed. Plus Alice apparently isn't on the pill even though she spends every spare minute with Jazz. Carl is a doctor & Esme a stay-at-home Mom. Where are they when their teenagers need supervision or life lessons?