Reviews for An Adopted Family Christmas
radiate689 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
so cute
Harmne chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very nice story, for Christmas or otherwise!
layoung13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I'm hooked on your stories. Really like this one. I can see it in my head. Still miss this show but your stories help keep it alive.
where she went chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Very sweet.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This just warms my heart. Veronica and her boys (and Mac!) are really family.
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I really like this! Nice job!
Lexi chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This was so good, and the only good veronica mars fanfic i have read so far. i love veronica and logan together and u really got veronicas witt just right! :)
tbelle17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great story :D Thanks for sharing!
rebelangel566 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
awe! i loved it! it was so sweet to see them all together on christmas!
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Absofrickenlutely priceless! Very well written fluff, once again you've nailed the characters nicely. Keep up the great work and Happy writing!
iCharlie chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
lol :)

that was really nicee.

i laughed at the misltoee bit.

Merryy Xmas x
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really enjoyed this fic! It was very moving! I miss LoVe!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw!

Okay, yeah, adorable. Which is a word I've been using way too much lately because I've been wandering around the Gilmore Girls fandom (yes, I know, I destroyed what little street cred I had, but still, the fic is SO cute), reading Literati fic. *sigh*

But this definitely deserves it. It IS adorable. All the best of the VM cast all gathered together in one awesome ficlet! Absolutely perfect, as one would have to expect from you.

Off to read the Chuck one, hopefully I'll get around to that ASAP!
Josielynn chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I liked this story. It represents the real Christmas spirit. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Merry Christmas to you too.
geolke chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw this was so sweet! I LoVe it ] I would also love it if you did more Veronica Mars fics, I would definitely read them.