Reviews for Stay with me for Christmas
Kate chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
well-written! :) IT HURT ME BECAUSE OF ALL SHE HAD TO GO THROUGH BUT WAS WORTHWHILE!
Stardust585 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
I really loved this story and this chap:) Thanks for the happy ending, it really brought a big smile to my face:)

The beginning was so cruel, though LOL! I was so hopeful that Mac woke up and here...just a reflex! I felt really sorry for Stella when the doctors didn't believe her! Glad you've made it up to her later, though:) Again, the way you described Stella here was great - in-character and so moving! Mac's 'journey' and him constantly going back to Stella and her being the one he held on to was also very touching and well-written!

Again, I loved that you've given our team a chance to shine:) It was very heart-warming to see them all come to the hospital:) You've recreated their familiarity, care for one another and playful banter really well - I loved Danny's comment about breaking some protocol while Mac's still asleep:)

And finally, Mac waking up! I loved the way you described the medical personnel's behaviour and Mac's slow recuperation - it was very realistic! Plus, the two nurses' teasing was fun to read:)

And of course our fave couple getting together - I really enjoyed how they kind of naturally and seamlessly segued into something more - and their final confessions of love were the cherry on the top:)

Great job and thanks for sharing this story:) It was a pleasure to read:)

I hope you're not getting tired of me and my long reviews;) But when I saw what a good and well-written story this was, I simply had to let you know:) I hope you don't mind:)
Stardust585 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
OMG! Mac's waking up! I just breathed a huge sigh of relief! As beautifully written as this chapter was, I thought for a moment there that you'd kill him off:/ So thanks that you didn't - I'd read your work anyway b/c it's simply great but still, death fics aren't my kind of thing.

Anyways, on to the review:) As I've written im my review to chap 1, you've really got a gift for depicting emotions and I loved how you've pictured Stella's fear, anger and her love for Mac:) You really got into her head and it was great to read!

I really like that you've included the whole team and gave them their five minutes in this story:) Sid comforting Stella and telling her Mac would come back for her was really good and I think he has just the empathy and perceptiveness to tell Stella so:) Also, Danny and Lindsay bringing Lucy in was sweet - you've really showed that our team isn't only a bunch of work-colleagues but a true family:)

Oh, and I love the moment when Mac tried to talk to Stell and tell her he was sorry - truly moving!

Really well done, can't wait to read how Mac is doing!
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wow, that was one hell of a cliffie! Thank God you've finished this story b/c if I'd have to wait for an update, I think I'd jump out my skin or something;)! But really well done - I love a good cliffie and this was one was excellent:)

Though it was a tad difficult to read about Mac getting beaten up so badly, you've done a really good job with portraying it - Mac's thoughts (wandering to Stella, of course:) and pain, the thugs' behaviour - it was so well written:)

Also, you've got a knack for describing emotions - I loved the way you pictured Mac and Stella at the beginning of the chapter - you've really nailed them both! I especially enjoyed the way you pictured their familiarity with each other - so heart-warming that they can simply read each other's thoughts:) Plus, the sarcastic lines you've peppered their dialogue with (normal ppl sleepling in beds, the Batman line) really made me smile:)

So, great first chapter!
xShippyAngelx chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
hey, wildweasel! wow, this story is good nicely written - i'm wondering why/how i haven't sent you a review yet. i think you played them very well, very believable and... the *“For me Mac, let it go. Let me take some of your pain.”* line totally got me. thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us! :)
LILKENNY chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Aw... such a romantic end. Quite sappy but still fitting the rest of the story. Again I liked the chapter very much. Especially the parts with Mac during his coma. Those parts (also in the second chapter) were very interesting to read and I like how you made his "world" there change with the changes in his room.

Overall a very cute and romantic story totally fitting for christmas (even if it's over by now). Since I like an injured Mac a lot - even more if it's Stella nursing him back to health... - this was the perfect story for me. And I very much like your style (including the thoughts and emotions in that way in the normal story-telling).

Great story!
LILKENNY chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Aw, such a lovely chapter and I'm so sorry my review's that late. But I was visiting various family members over the last two weeks and it was kind of... computer-free-zone out there.

Anyway, I really liked this chapter and it's hard to say which part was my favorite because there were lots of them. First I really like the despair and loneliness coming through Stellas thoughts. Then there's the part with Lucy visiting Mac, that was so totally cute and I can imagine him freezing when she had started to cry during his last visit with the Messers.

But I think my favorite sentence from a more "artistic" kind of view is this one: "So, what was the purpose of pinning a big clock, ticking at each second and reminding you that death would inexorably come?" I love this, although there are other sentences just as powerfull I think I like this one best.

And now I'll go on to the next chapter.
BAUMember chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
great story, u almost had me in tears i thought we had lost mac, loved the happy ending.
tvfan87 chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Aw this was a great story! It had me scared in parts though I just knew he was going to die and Stella would be devestated but alas it didn't happen. I really enjoyed reading it and am glad they finally got together in the end and that Mac was okay.
HoshiHikari chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
So happy the team decided to spend Christmas with Mac and Stella. Loved it when Mac woke up and the reaction everyone had to his awakening. Everyone was so themselves. For a time I was worried that Mac might not remember everything, but that didn't happen, so I'm glad everything worked out. Nicely done!

Merry Christmas!
HoshiHikari chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Lucy and Mac are so cute together. Knew she would be spoiled! Glad Mac's waking up. Couldn't quite tell in the beginning if he was going to make it or not. But glad he'll get better.
HoshiHikari chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Gulps hard. Bit depressing to read on Christmas day. But what can I say, love your stuff. Just glad that Stella found Mac. Hope Mac's okay.
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
I ask a thousand excuses for not posting before but I had a problem with my internet.: (

Sorry I did not like, in fact I LOVED this story has been amazing, so fantastic, I loved watching the whole time there with them giving strength and courage as a family.

And they together and all the signs and finally the declaration of love was beautiful I loved reading and enjoyed reading it for Christmas. You were great and its perfect fic.

Congratulations to the beautiful job.

Thanks for the thanks but actually I do thank you for the fic.:)

Hope you had a Merry Christmas full of happiness and achievements.

SBT
tbcdf chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I loved the whole thing! Very well thought out and nicely written. I really liked Mac's struggle to come back to Stella, and the little snippets about Mac and Lucy were adorable. Great job, it was a wonderful Christmas read! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
MARNIC chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I loved it! Merry Christmas to you too!