Reviews for Christmas Disasters, Christmas Miracles: be mine
Katsumara chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
And another awesome, fluffy story that I was late on. Better late than never, once again I suppose! Awesome story here. Overly sappy? No such thing!
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Let's get something straight...references to Merlin are never unnecessary! ;)

So, I'm in a difficult position here; I'm running out of superlatives. This is one of the most heartwarming (and never sappy!) fanfics I've ever read. I think I'm more in love with your Chuck than the 'real' one (believe me, that's quite a feat!) and I can't get enough of your writing. Apoplogies for the spamming of your inbox, but I can't stop! :D
airliner12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
awesome as always!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Amazing! I loved the story! Chuck and Sarah have to be my new favorite couple and I absolutely love Legend of the Seeker as well so it was nice to see that in there! Richard and Kahlan are awesome! Yeah, okay, um I'm gonna shut up now, but I do love the story!
NickyR chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
First I have to say that when I see your name attached to a story I get so excited, for me at least, you are one of my favorite writers. First thing I loved, Ingrid Michaelson lyrics, I love her music, and you picked the perfect lines :)

You write as if you have been writing for the show these past two seasons, the first part with the witty banter was perfect especially when you got chuck's charm perfectly captured. Then whats a bartowski holiday if there isnt an obstacle?

I loved the sharing of favorite Christmases, geez i just keep rambling your probably wondering when I will stop blabbing..haha

Ok so one last thing love the ornament idea, and all the charah, you never disappoint, thank you, happy holidays...
Mikki13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw, I loved that. There were so many sweet moments, like the way Sarah decided this was her favorite Christmas and the way that she put up the tree. I also loved the kisses, of course. Let's hope the have many more of these. ;-)

Great work and Happy Holidays!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Love the addition of Merlin and the Seeker. Love how you have Chuck and Sarah interacting. Great story...
jagged1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Okay, this is the reason I love Christmas fic - it leaves a warm and tingling feeling! :)

The part I loved best was when they were remembering their favorite Christmas past, and the end where Chuck brings her the three ornaments. Sweet!

Thanks!
songandsilence chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I. LOVE. EVERYTHING. ABOUT. THIS. OH. MY. GOD.

...you are a saint and a half. OHMYGOD I am absolutely dithering over how UTTERLY perfect this was! I just...I can't even pick a favorite part or line because HOLY CRAP I LOVE ALL OF IT! AH!

You are my hero. 3
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I could imagine the chaos in LA about getting snow, that would be a complete disaster. But cute.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER! :D Lol sorry. Had to get that out. So much love.

Wonderfully adorable. :)

Happy holidays,

Annie
riparian chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This story was so cute! Great job.
bohoxlove chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
awe.

cute!

lubbz it!

;D
wonderjax chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I loved it. You did a fantastic job. Thanks. I really like reading fanfics that incorporate Chuck's past because well, we dont really know anything about his mother, and it's nice to speculate. Oh and definitely loved the interactions between Chuck and Sarah. Thanks once again and happy holidays! D
BloodBank chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Realization dawns on Ellie’s face. “That’s why you always want me to bake cookies at Christmas,” she says quietly.

I loved that line :D

Anyways, a fantastic story! really enjoyed it, and hope to see more of your fluffy Christmas fics on the horizon, soon! :D