Reviews for In the Darkest Corner
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Awesome story. Incredible characters. Don't give up on this. Im bookmarkin now so I can stop back and re-read and hope to see an update here soon!
YouJustWatch chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
Aww this story is so bittersweet.. Ireally hope you finish it & we get to see the patients progress lasts so they grt their happy ending.. Riku & Axels characters are really adorable! :)
Lordelordelord chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Iguess u r gonna take two years to update this... who knows maybe even more. This is such a good piece i dont wanna give up on it. Please update if u have the time to
KHgirl4EverXD chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Uuupppdddaaattte! I want to see the next chapter! I love it!XD
MeshaSunshine chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Great story! I love just how well it's written, it's so fluid and it sticks in my brain like honey. But, unlike honey, I want this story in my head.
I can actually slightly with Riku in his situation, I was taken out of school at a young age and it wasn't until recently that I was re-enrolled into a public school.
During the time in between I was homeschooled by my mother, and was very isolated.

But, awesome story!
Tyrant Dragon Knight chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
I love this! The schizo does match cloud really well. Sifer really needs some anger management. The soraxriku moments made my inner fangirl squeal so much! I use only do that for Yugi and Atem.
Capell chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
As a general rule, I don't read pure SoRiku stories (in fact this is my first with SoRiku as the main pairing), I don't have anything against them, but I find Sora to be too innocent for any sort of romantic activity, but with this story, I might finally start reading them. This is such a well written story, it makes me sad every time I read about Riku's or Sora's past, but happy that they're getting together so to speak; so I hope you update soon and don't wait two years!
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I had to reread the entire thing to remember all that happened!
Go Axel! Woot woot! You gotta love him 3
La Debile Absente chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Two years :C You're lucky this story's awesome... And why didn't I get a message when that chapter came out!?
StrifesLove chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Thank you so much for writing this story. I don't normally review but I really wanted to say that I love what your doing and how you write this story. I acctually have APD and have been in a mental hospital for it. I'm a lot better now but I can really relate to Riku and Sora and can't wait for the next chapter. Again thank you so much.
puruku chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Aww poor Riku! But each time I read about Seifer I end up wanting to see some SeiferxSora and I don't know why...
puruku chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
The kiss was so sweet!
raybun chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Hey, I wanted to review yesterday when I alerted and followed but I was too tired to think of anything at the time. And instead of replying to your message, I decided to just leave this review because you deserve it

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story because I think it's really interesting and more realistic in comparison to other stories here where patients have mental disorders. It's also written a lot better, too. I really like your writing style because it's simple, but it provides good information and it's really easy to understand. I also like how you portray emotions in this story. Instead of just glossing over the emotions or making them utterly ridiculous and based on nothing, you make them more real and lifelike.

As for constructive criticism, I'd say maybe just try to add a bit more description during dialogue. Sometimes it's a little hard to picture the conversations because I don't know what the characters are doing as they say them. You do okay with it already, it just needs a little extra effort I think.

I'm really looking forward to the next update!
Psyrenelle chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Welcome back. keep it up!
chibi blue mouse chapter 7 . 9/13/2012