Reviews for Symptoms of Madness
Nocturnal Elle chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very nice!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Loved it. Really. :D Event to add it as a favorite.
Giventhus chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was an excellently written story. I think you captured Alice's dilemma just right.
I-Can-Spell-Confusion-With-A-K chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love it. I wish there was more.
VampireYumi chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Well, that was nice.

I really liked this!

You wrote it pretty good, I like your writing style!

Yumi
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
"Hatter is adorable and in desperate need of a cuddle!" I actually squeaked at that part earning me a questioning look from my fiance... hehehe... I love this story!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is lovely: it really captures the characters and the environment and it's a wonderful peek into Alice's internal journey.

I loved that moment in the miniseries when climbs to the top of the hill to give her an update on his progress in the city and she tells him that she had started worrying that he wouldn't come back. He jumps to the conclusion that she doesn't trust him and accuses of her of it, but she doesn't answer. My theory is that she was worried about his safety, not her own, but she wasn't about to admit that to him just then...exactly because of the kind of confusion that you describe in your story.

So nice job! If you ever write more in this universe, I'd love to read it. :)
justapenny4yourthoughts chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
loved it, great character insight, love that you added a scene instead of rehashing one that was all ready there. Jabberwock poem is great and so something Charlie would recite
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
that was nice like her mind workings

maria
InuGurl107 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Ah! I loved this! AMAZING JOB!
Token chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Brilliantly done. I'd love for you to continue. Heart-wrenching inner-monologue is a favorite of mine!
SassC HiJinx chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Great missing scene. So filled with emotion. I wished that scene at Charlie's camp had been longer so nice job filling it in a little.
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I can totally see her thinking like that, and if she wasn't she SHOULD have been.
SleepyHeather chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
please continue!
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
this is rally good I think you hit the characters perfectly!