Reviews for Snapshots
FiPsparkle chapter 104 . 7/15
Super awesome! Love the stories! Here's my request: Eliot and Parker are messing around on a job and Parker accidentally gets pregnant...oh no! What will they do?
keara.park chapter 104 . 8/4/2014
When are you updating this story next?
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 104 . 7/8/2014
Love them all. Do you take requests here because if so can you do something with a kidnapped Sterling
newageofmusic101 chapter 104 . 6/13/2014
Update please! I was hoping to see a take on Parker being sick. I know it would be funny considering parker is so stubborn! Love your writing. Thanks!
Perry chapter 104 . 3/31/2014
Plss...i need the next chapter! :)
Mistress Frrreak chapter 104 . 3/25/2014
I am really loving this! I sincerely hope you continue. You've got me hooked ;)
Mirsa chapter 84 . 2/3/2014
Eliot introduces Parker to s'mores during a thunderstorm :D
Mirsa chapter 104 . 2/3/2014
teensy bit of (hopefully helpful!) critique for you :)

use descriptors a bit more, like during dialogue (exp: hissed, growled, grumbled, etc) it helps, I promise!
some of your word choices are a tad awkward (exp: "wake up" instead of "awaken")

personal opinion: I don't think Parker would cry so very much; look sad or pensive or blank, yes, but not so much cry. she may be more child-like than the rest of them, but she's still strong and very very reserved. the times I recall her crying in the show was when the fake psychic cold-read her about her brother and when Hardison played the violin, which was a reaction to beauty, which fits her as a thief.

hope this helps :)
Mirsa chapter 95 . 2/3/2014
when the power goes out at Christmas, and you're stuck in a pretty Spartan apartment/headquarters, you've got to get kinda creative to stay warm ;)

ps blanket fort/nest fire and candles
kitty chapter 104 . 1/21/2014
Please update!
MsMarvelAndIronMan chapter 104 . 9/16/2013
Update please
klutzie chapter 104 . 4/7/2013
Do you think you'll ever continue here? Although I love the fanfictions that are newer ( and Ultra being two of my favourites), this is definitely hands down my all time favourite fanfiction :) I love drabbles and they aremso original, especially since it's everybody's ideas, please update! :D
aworland chapter 104 . 11/23/2012
I love this stories they all great sown made me laugh,

My request is BOUNTY HUNTERS with a side of hurt Eliot.
supernaural fan chapter 104 . 11/23/2012
These are some great stories.

My request inwould love too as a mini series or more would be BOUNTY HUNTERS all the team has a bounty on them Eliot has 500,000 one from Myama.

Also I would
lobe to see/read Eliot with appendicitis

Please add more soon
MysteryintheShadows chapter 104 . 11/16/2012
I have a couple of requests. Is it ok if I ask for more than one?
"Teddy bears."-I'm thinking maybe Eliot has one that no one knows about but Parker finds and accidentally ruins,but she makes it better.
"Puppy dog eyes."
"Twister"

Ok, so I hope you can do something for these. Bye!