Reviews for Snapshots
MashiMoshi chapter 104 . 4/25
Okay, we need more! I don't know why this fic kinda stopped, but we still need more! And I have a prompt for ya: A hurt Eliot comes home from a job, carrying some kind of secret with him. Parker investigates, and learns that Eliot did something that they all had left behind. (Was that too long?) Would you maybe be able to write that?
MashiMoshi chapter 60 . 4/24
Oh my god, this is so good! Your stories are genius! This one and the one with "Beth Reisigraf" are absolutely amazing! I love it! I think that when I finish all the chapters, I'm gonna have more ideas to write my own fic with. Sooooo... thank you! ;)
Guest chapter 93 . 10/17/2016
what a wonderful story, hopefully you will finish it one day.
Cgarcia555 chapter 104 . 5/3/2016
Planning on finishing this plot any time soon?
FiTeamFreeWill chapter 104 . 7/15/2015
Super awesome! Love the stories! Here's my request: Eliot and Parker are messing around on a job and Parker accidentally gets pregnant...oh no! What will they do?
Princess2017 chapter 104 . 8/4/2014
When are you updating this story next?
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 104 . 7/8/2014
Love them all. Do you take requests here because if so can you do something with a kidnapped Sterling
newageofmusic101 chapter 104 . 6/13/2014
Update please! I was hoping to see a take on Parker being sick. I know it would be funny considering parker is so stubborn! Love your writing. Thanks!
Perry chapter 104 . 3/31/2014
Plss...i need the next chapter! :)
Mistress Frrreak chapter 104 . 3/25/2014
I am really loving this! I sincerely hope you continue. You've got me hooked ;)
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 84 . 2/3/2014
Eliot introduces Parker to s'mores during a thunderstorm :D
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 104 . 2/3/2014
teensy bit of (hopefully helpful!) critique for you :)

use descriptors a bit more, like during dialogue (exp: hissed, growled, grumbled, etc) it helps, I promise!
some of your word choices are a tad awkward (exp: "wake up" instead of "awaken")

personal opinion: I don't think Parker would cry so very much; look sad or pensive or blank, yes, but not so much cry. she may be more child-like than the rest of them, but she's still strong and very very reserved. the times I recall her crying in the show was when the fake psychic cold-read her about her brother and when Hardison played the violin, which was a reaction to beauty, which fits her as a thief.

hope this helps :)
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 95 . 2/3/2014
when the power goes out at Christmas, and you're stuck in a pretty Spartan apartment/headquarters, you've got to get kinda creative to stay warm ;)

ps blanket fort/nest fire and candles
kitty chapter 104 . 1/21/2014