Reviews for I Think I'm Falling For You
hey there;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
I love this story so cute good job!
Massacare Girl Tasha chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
This is a great story. Loved chapter 11 the best. Inuyasha's reaction was the BEST!
moonlightshadow1 chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
Twas really good.
Miranda428 chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
Awesome story! XD
foxangeldreamer chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
seyna chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
sorry that i didnt review sooner. great ending im sad that this is over but it was great while it lasted. great story hope to read more like it in the near futer.
KitatheWolfDemon chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
Wow! SO CUTE! Kita likes! Expecially the little demons Rai and Kuri! (i really like cute things...) I cant to read more of your stories _!
The Lifeless girl chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
aw, its over, but im glad that you finished it!

keep being awesome!

~I am the Wind Mizuki Kay

Drama Kagome chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
Lol. That was really good! I loved it!
AngelsXOfXHell chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
hey great story i loved it!
SunshineRealism13 chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
O. M. G. THAT WAS A TOTAL AWESOME ENDING, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH *starts crying* I'M GOING TO MISS YOU STORY, YOU MADE ME HAPPY! I loved this story, I'll be watching out for other storys :)
SunshineRealism13 chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
Sorry I didn't review the other chapters! I just read them all, ITS GREAT! Well, I have to go to bed now. I love this story and can't wait till the next chapter Happy New Year's
The Lifeless girl chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
hahha! I'm glad Kagura haad a happy life to live! she didn't get to do that in the manga, or amime T-T

this chapter was awesome!

seyna chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
that was a wounderful chappi! and thank u i well try to make it a good story. anyways verry good chappi and cant wait to read more. thanks agean kristen325