Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Literature dude 1564 chapter 3 . 7/22
Groovy.
soggy noodle chapter 22 . 7/13
I'm big enough to admit when I've put my foot in my mouth. And I have and my toes taste of humble pie.

My mouth(and by extension, my fingers) act more quickly than my brain at times; the previous comment being one such occaision.

I'm pleased to see you are not so closed minded when it comes to characters' relationships; I've read too many stories where there was so much heartache due to 'conventional' or 'traditional' values being harshly enacted.
soggy noodle chapter 21 . 7/13
Okay, I would apologize for the following rant but... that would just be dishonest of me, because in truth I am -not- sorry for having my opinion:

This is a work of fiction and ANYTHING goes in a work of fiction, from the utterly incredible like imperceptible 'mind hands' to the completely mundane like interpersonal human relationships, so I must posit: why must Kohta be forced to choose between these sisters? Why can they not share him?

Don't feed me the "That's not how it works in the real world!" nonsense because people walking around with telekinetic powers aren't exactly indicative of the real world, either!

I know this was your fic so your own personal beliefs and/or choices as to how it developed were entirely up to you as the author and I respect that.

No explanation from the author is required on this, I just wanted this thrown out there.

Anyway, still loving this story thus far... save for my qualms with monogomy always seen as righteous and the projection of any other sort of relationship(i.e. one of the polyamorous variety) being the great evil or wet dream of the perverse. There's nothing wrong with having a heart big en ough to love more than one person, so long as those others loved are capable of accepting it.
mysticinfluencer97 chapter 30 . 2/20
Really great story! Held my attention till the end. Really heartwarming to see Kaede finally get a happy family and friends who would support her when she needed it. Thank you for writing this story, you did a great job.
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 1 . 1/5
Unf. Really enjoyed this story. I liked how you made it so that even though Kaede chose the "good route", numerous aspects of the official Elfen Lied story still happened despite the changes. Some things you just can't change.

Definitely favouriting this and following you. Can't wait to see what else you've got.
Cell-01 chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
Good story bruh
Cell-01 chapter 29 . 11/29/2015
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cried so hard lol also yay finally its lemony
Cell-01 chapter 28 . 11/29/2015
I dont feel like logging into my account so i put its name up above. Im faqing confused nyu dosnt exist technicaly?
crankshaft7 chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
In answer to your notes at the end of ch 17, yes most of the father figures in Elfen Lied are total jerks (to put it nicely) with Khota's father, Khota himself and Bando ( in a screwed up assholio jerkweed kinda way ). Also both Aiko and Nozomi were abused by their fathers for perusing their innate artistic tallents. I'm sensing a pattern here. Id say Either the author Lynn Okamoto was portraying something from his life or the life of someone he knew or its some kind of pet peave that he wants to draw attention to as an evil of society. Not to mention using it to create a character almost everyone ( who isn't a sociopath or something ) would empathise with because of the exteeemly sad and tragic state they are being raised in. Come to think of it that brings me back to the fact that the whole Elfen Lied world is full of sadness, tragedy, pain, angst, loneliness, death, regret, hatred, ignorance, cruelty, the hatered of said ignorance and cruelty, and just plain darkness. I guess that's why I love the story so darn much.
Awesome story.
crankshaft7 chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
In chapter 12 I liked the change of perspective. I thought it was a good wat to mix things up and I think it made it more interesting seeing a painfully comical occurance as the dreaded "period" from the perspectives of both the girls and the boys. Boys are so hilariously clueless sometimes aren't we. I also think it is terribly funny that the twins swapped personalities. With Nyu clobbering the so called charmer and Kaede being all sweet and girly.
Again this is my second time reading this fic and I'm enjoying it almost as much as the first time I read it. The imagery is so wonderful and I feel like I've been watching the whole thing in a theater.
If you like E L(or am a bit obsessed with it as I am) then you gotta read this story. (what can I say...I identify with the characters in many many ways).
crankshaft7 chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
So a few months later I'm reading this story again. Yep it's just that good.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Kaido then changed his name to Shinji Ikari, and the rest is history!
heredia chapter 30 . 3/20/2015
weird idea that Kaede instead of Yuka giving birth from Kohta, i doubt that Yuka would let it go, but good chapter
heredia chapter 27 . 3/19/2015