Reviews for Elita's Revenge
I want Grimlock to meet the Sparkling
Wacko12 chapter 4 . 11/1
whose Estel?
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 25 . 9/19/2015
I hope Wheeljack makes three baby T-Rex's for Grimlock. That'd be so cute. Hmm... You've given me an Idea on Prowl having a sparkling. Once I write it down I'll tell you the link! :D Oh, and PLEASE UPDATE!
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
D'aww! Pyxis is sooooo cute and sneaky with snaks. x3 Wait, he can talk now?! Wow! :D
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
D'aww! Fluffy luvs! x3
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
OH I'M FLEEING! *flees like a wild Pokemon*
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
Hopefully Optimus will kick Red Alert's aft for being stupid. *throws cookies in joy* Yay for a sparkling! \(O)/
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
This is like watching a action/soap opera. Kind of. To me it is. Don't judge meh! XD
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Red Alert you jackass... Now Elita is gone and Optimus is gonna suffer because of it... *sighs sadly*
rivendellelve chapter 25 . 10/17/2011
Awesome story _

Grimlock really is cute with his stone eggs
M. Sparrow chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
That was awesome! Prime...he's so...AMAZING. A worrywort, but amazing all the same. And Elita ROCK ON! Way to take down some 'Con aft!

*Move on to next chapter*
gemsfone chapter 25 . 3/16/2011
I love this. Really, I do. Do you know when the next update will be?
Cairistona chapter 25 . 3/8/2011
AH! Moonracer is adorable, poor Ultra Magnus XD,and Ironhide with two femmes on him is hilarious.

Jazz and Bee chained to a tree... LOL cute. "Bee, I'm sure Optimus would gladly hold you. Then throw you in the lagoon for making us all late. Mush out later warrior!" Was a fabulous line.

Optimus and Elita are just so cute as always, and Elita's slurred speech is perfect. Prime is so loving, so darling.

PROWL! Oh-no! O_O ! Hehe... Optimus getting a little jealous there... :)
Botosphere chapter 25 . 3/6/2011
"Mush out later, warrior!" *gigglesniggersnort* That one had me ROLLING! Arcee getting all cooing and mushy while Flareup's playing William Tell! Oh sure, Jazz thought, I'll let them take me captive and get to enjoy the fun for a while. *hehehe* Guess he caught the attention of the wrong femme! Poor Jazz! And as for 'Bee getting the better end of the deal, well, no 'bot deserves it more. ;) THANK YOU SO MUCH for another fun 'Bee/Arcee moment! ~ Eowyn77