Reviews for in solace found
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
lovely without being sappy. good stuff
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
beautiful
QTFics chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Heart wrenchingly beautiful
stop reading my pen name chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Holy crap. You are the first person, from hundreds of stories I've read, to pull off the second POV. That is something you should definitely be smug and proud of. The story is beautiful and flows smoothly, and I still find it incredible how you managed to pull the second POV off. Wow.

Just. Dang. XD Great job!
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I love sarek/amanda and spock and nyota! So cute

-kendra 3
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is so beautifully written! It shows both sides within Spock: how the human tries to co-exist with the vulcan. You did to the caracter great justice and your story left a big smile on my face. Thank you so much.
newhillbilly chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aw... this is gorgeous. I love how you delicately explore Spock's discovery of his own humanity.
elaine451 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
So heart-felt, so bittersweet, your prose so tender. This was awesome.
Oberon7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Short, but wonderfully sweet!

I enjoyed the contrast between Spock's memories of his parents as a child, and his realization as an adult in a committed relationship.

Your attention to detail is always such a wonderful thing to enjoy.

I loved seeing Spock inch towards physical affection, and his realization that he needed it from the woman he has chosen to spend his life with.

This is romance at its best, and I'd love a follow up, lol.

Thanks so much!

-Oberon7
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Absolutely loved this, so incredibly sweet. Your writing style here was also unusual (in a good way) and extremely affective :)
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I think this one of the best pieces on this that I have read yet.
uAurel chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
*sigh* beautiful...love love love it
Babita chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
A simply beautiful revelation.
sg1robinson chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was great. Thank You.
nonymouse1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009