Reviews for Tryst
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I have to say that I positively love this. The ending. My heart. I think I'm going to die from love. I love your writing style.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love, love, love it! If you could it would amazing for you to write a second chapter on Esmes little appointments
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
ouch :-)
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved that! I was getting so angry with Carlisle! I was like you cheating turd but then I was like ooohhh lol XD
pinkydog123 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Man, that honestly sux for them...
Sher-Sher26 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
How this one shot isn't more reviewed is beyond me. It's positively sinful! Now I'm trying to figure out how Esme disguised herself as that guy...
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow, what a story this is! I have to say, I came to your profile to check out "Geek Love"-I'm normally a die-hard B&E fan, and rarely read anything else, though I like the other characters well enough. As I was perusing your other stories, the summary of this one sort of jumped out at me. I guess because I really like Carlisle, and always sort of had this little fantasy that underneath his sweet, gentle, respectable exterior is a darker, sexier side, so I just had to read it! I was not disappointed-AT ALL! I'll say it again-wow!

I'm Team Edward through and through, but it's nice sometimes to check out the other Cullen men, and this Carlisle was hot. Okay, I have to say I'm not thrilled by the whole cheating on his wife thing, but still, it was thoroughly hot. I almost thought at the end that it was going to turn out that it was Esme all along, that they were role-playing or something, though I guess that wouldn't fit with the guy at the hotel, huh? It seems she's got her own secrets, though. Maybe you'll do a one-shot of HER little rendeszvous! I have a feeling there's more to the gentle, motherly Esme than we see, too!

I really enjoyed this, and you're a wonderful writer. I can't wait to check out more of your stories.

Debbie
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Great story! I luv the twist ending. A sequel would be awesome! If Carlisle found out about Esme. :) great writing.
Michael N. Lewis chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Hot spot, love. Needs way more reviews, methinks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
So am I the only one who thinks Esme is the other women (and the rent boy)? Because we never know the names of any of Carlisle's "other women" and their exchange at the end-I think they just do the kinky stuff outside their home and with role playing. Very clever, very hot. Loved this one shot. Hey that rhymed.
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That's fuckin' amazing, bb!

Sultry, dirty, raunchy, funny-wow, what a fantastically well-written saucy little tale...about gettin' a lot of tail ;-)!

gm~
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
omg...what can I say? This was pure Rated M sex GENIUS! I was definitely not expecting the ending, which definitely added onto the awesomeness that was this story. I wouldn't mind Carlisle getting on me either; HEY! lol anyways, this was seriously SERIOUSLY good. Now i want to know all of Esme's trysts, and maybe they can like randomly meet up and wont know about it. Wouldn't that be super crazy lol? But overall, this was really good. I enjoyed reading it a lot!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
It didn't end how I thought but I loved it! Carlisle real is a hot b*tch with a sex problem. I loved the this one shot. Until next time you keep me on my toes.
Riki74 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Okay, I'm slow...does Esme's comment mean she knows about Carlisle's trysts with the other women? Or is Esme the "other women"...sorta thought that since she had the costume bag... Or is Esme doing the same thing as Carlisle? Love the story even in my confusion!
moneyfarm chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
holy... i feel dirty after this...

um