Reviews for Deceptive Little Flower
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 3/22
Too bad she didn't turn him, and make him her mate.
LightHeartLoreli chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I still love this. xo
SerenaDanaRed80 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I totally agree with the others!creepy and hot,but a good one-shot! This is the first Jane's Fanfic that i read!
Edward Cullen-For real chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow. I must say this enticed a large amount of lust in me. Well written, factually accurate, almost flawless in your delivery. I commend you for your fantastic achievement.
camoozle chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
HOT! I love how she comes and kills at the same time! I also love you.
manywords chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow! This was hot and creepy and delicious! I loved it. Wonderful Jane story.
shinzonx chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hooooooooooooly sheet. Nice one-shot! I liked the imagery :)
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I have to admit, since seeing Eclipse, I have a new fascination with Jane. I was glued to the screen whenever she was on it. She felt like the only character with depth, and the contrast they did with her eyes and skin tone with her black coat. Glorious. I digress. So, it is not surprising that I pimped this Jane one-shot to my fellow Anything Goes h00rs.

In this story, we don’t find Jane as a prepubescent doll, but as a young woman exploring her sexuality. It is hinted at that she shares Aro’s bed, but with Heidi’s encouragement, she seeks a new kind of pleasure.

"The scent of his arousal, the thrill of fear when he

realizes his coming death, it will only add to your

satisfaction," she coaxed suggestively.

LoreliD does an amazing job at her descriptions of the surroundings, Jane, and the human boy she is pursuing. I found myself absolutely in the moment from being able to picture, and almost feel, the “crumbling green entombed stone benches” to the smell of the “damp brick wall”. My senses were completely absorbed by her writing.

I loved watching Jane in this story “give in”. She lets the human “dominate her”.

I gasped in excited shock, no one within the Volturi ever

dared to display any dominance over me, and this weak

human's ignorant control was beyond exhilarating.

The lemon isn’t the longest one ever written, but you feel in the moment as Jane shifts from enjoying this role play and the feeling of the warm human consuming her to her baser needs taking over.

I could feel my urge growing. As he swelled inside of me,

his cock throbing in time with his pulsating artery, I

brought my lips to his and kissed him once more.

I love how she finishes the moment. It is beautiful, but I will leave it for you to experience on your own.
VirgenQueen chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I read this when you first published it. I can't believe that you have only gotten 18 reviews for this story it doesn't make since. Your Jane is spot on and her game of seduction was exciting. I wish more people would write about Jane...maybe you should continue this.
Bella Epoque chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
It was a dark fic, but I liked it :)
maniacalmuse chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
WOW. That was incredibly intense and very, very well written! I'm amazed that in just a few thousand words you were able to completely take me into Jane's world so that I was really seeing what she was seeing and feeling what she was feeling. What a great little story! I think I'll read it again ;)
chele681 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
What a magnificent little glimpse into the life of Jane. This was so dark and sinister and completely spot on. As always, not a word is wasted and the characterizations are rich and heady.

"a desire that could not be fulfilled in Aro's bed." - There are a hundred things that are being said with these ten little words. It gave me chills because I couldn't stop my mind from going there even as I screamed at myself to stop. Powerful.

You do so well creating the perfect balance of empathy for both characters.

"All men are alike, human or otherwise... Easily preyed upon so long as their cocks are pleasantly engaged." - I wanted so much to feel badly for the fate of this young man, and yet somehow you make me pull for Jane.

This is your magic, you can make us root for the bad guy.

Brilliant.
silveraure chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I loved this little glimpse into Jane's sexuality! Now you have me wondering what her relationship with Aro is like! Brilliantly written as always :) I'm so glad I found your work.
FallenAuthors chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
great job i love all the detail you put into the story... please keep up the good work
rameau chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That what she can't get from the immortals who fear her, she to seeks from ignorant humans. And she's playing with her food. The sad thing about having been turned so young is that the only way for her to gain the respect she yearns for, is for her to use her gift of cruelty. Because people will always see her childlike appearance first and judge her by it.