Reviews for Mistletoe
dramionelove chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
i always love dumbledore when he does that sneaky attitudes! hahahaha XD team dumbledore!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Dumbledore you sneak haha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
i woulnd really call that fluff it was a goood read but idk it didnt really seem like fluff but i love your other stuff i like dark
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was great! I really enjoyed this! The writing was amazing!
glowingXembers chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
naw so cute. loved it!
HardlyImaginative chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love it! Great Story :) (sad it was only a one-shot though)
Chibiwoof chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
THAT was the ABSOLUTE most ADORABLE THING that I have EVER Read! OMG. You should write fluff more often, that was amazing! Draco with his sneaky sly ways! Lol, Poor Hermione.
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
LOL! I love Dumbledore dearly! That was freaking funny. XD Awesome oneshot and I could totally see Dumbledore doing that because it's funny and mischievous and something he would try to pull to promote inner house unity hehe. XD Oh and the idea of Snape kissing Trelawney, PRICELESS! :D Haha. Great job! -
beautiesrosemightneverdie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Adorable :))
Wolfpaw of Winterclan chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh man, you gotta love Dumbledore! I was seriously laughing the whole time I was reading this, and I have to say that I love it.
lunalustgood chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Smirking softly at her, he drawled, "As much as I'd love to have you beneath me, Granger, a trip to Hogsmeade will suffice for now." omg djhvbkdjsvbs loved this! wonderful piece, the idea of the mistle toe is so cute :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
this was amazeballs . :)
Roselovestark chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this story is so good
Greyed Eyes chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Whenever I read a mistletoe plot, I would always think of how it would go had the order of phoenix setup voldemort with trelawney under mistletoe.. Should do the trick! Hahahaahha! Mistletoe as the order's secret weapon :wink: :wink:
tanadhari chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was really funny. I wonder if Fred or George would have had this type of Mistletoe in their joke shop... I'd definitely buy it. Hilarious prank.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »