Reviews for Always With You
Bella MacLeod chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I hope you are planning on finishing this as it very good.I'm glad you decided to expand on the be waiting for more.
Carolaras chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I Love the stoory so far. Would love it more if it were longer and Jasper didn't have to die, but then again, that's kind of part of the charm...

One OBSERVATION. In Always Charmed, you mention Emmetas the Producer Boyfriend of Rosali, but here he's a kid just like Jas and Bells... IDK... I know that many people share the same name, but was just wondering if you noticed?
DaniBanani78 chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
I like this. I hope that one day you will update it.
Miss Rosalita Mary Whitlock chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
thiz store iz so cute an sweet awww. cant wait 4 more
chrisemmit chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
Please write somemore on this story because I would really lik to find out if she ever meets him in heaven.
Kactus Wrynn chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
angel04une chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
please update!
angelndeskyes chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Oh hell, I stumbled across this and despite the fact I know you're going to make me cry I can't help but read it. LOL
Reggie Jolie chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
ok. the chapter fo especially cute. The part where Jasper and Bella watch the dolphins.

And all the courage in saving Bella Jasper, if you consider that was the idea of Jasper, surfing big waves.

ps: I hope to continue
Reggie Jolie chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
cute

Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Broken ArchAngel chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Please update soon. I'd love to know what other charms Jasper has in stall for Bella. It is so emotional and good. Update soon.
wendy1969 chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
i read the other one before this and i was crying at the end of it, well before the end but you know what i mean. it is good. same as this one is alright so far.
detroitangel chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Mopstyle had me read the one shot. This is so sweet and terrifyingly sad. But it seems to be a story of growing up and keeping love in your heart. I look forward to reading the re-vamp ;)
Kitty Cullen-03 chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Well done as usual. Nice story rec's at the end as well! The one for the crackfic contest was by far the funniest thing I've ever read ever. can't wait for your next chapter!