Reviews for Repentance
Courtstuffs chapter 8 . 1/11
WTF is wrong with you and all these reviews gushing over rape? Sexual assault isn’t beautiful or romantic. Seek therapy.
leinchen chapter 35 . 1/10
Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.
I enjoyed reading it!
Greetings,
leinchen
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 1/8
Good chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 1/7
Loved the chapter. Masen is adorable.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 1/6
I loved the chapter.
Azlady2003 chapter 2 . 1/6
i wonder if hewould have ever asked her out if she wasnt his vuctim
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 1/6
is he getting sick pleasure by inserting himself in her life after violating her?
itdoesinmyworld chapter 18 . 7/16/2023
ive been laughing for 20 minutes because the word "raped" was spelled as "rapped" and im imagining edward rapping bella some nicki minaj song and was so traumatized about it lmao im dying
WordsMusicMagic chapter 35 . 6/3/2023
I definitely enjoyed most of this story. This Edward was endlessly patient with an utterly exhausting Bella. I wasn't fond of her being stubborn to the point of hurting others and often wanted to slap her. I also felt that the James story line could have been left out nearly entirely. Oh well. It was interesting if unrealistic. Thanks for sharing!
Taschen chapter 2 . 5/1/2023
Story is good so far. I’m assuming Edward is Mason’s dad. That’s gonna be a tough situation to tackle.

One note: I think you meant “astronomy” not “astrology”. Astrology has to do with horoscopes and the zodiac.
Booklover0004 chapter 12 . 1/3/2023
This story is messed up. Everyone acting like Edward stole a pack of gum from her when he literally assaulted her. He didn’t make a mistake i don’t care if you were drunk out of your mind nothing would ever make it okay and the fact that is used for justification sickens me.
Ember chapter 4 . 8/10/2022
Woah. This is twisted. It's got my stomach in knots over the whole thing... Idk if I like it or hate it or want to stab a frathousefull. Ima keep reading tho. Good writing.
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 34 . 2/21/2022
This was a beautiful story. Very tough and at times very sad, but the outcome was beautiful. Thank you
Guest chapter 22 . 2/13/2022
Will you be finishing aftermath please really hoping Edward and Bella happy ending please
Guest chapter 24 . 1/6/2022
do you realize that this is not fiction but the real story of women in college assaulted by sorority members on campuses? do you have a fetish for this?
2,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »