Reviews for Repentance
magmom4 chapter 15 . 2/16
This is one of those stories that you never want to end.
People need to remember they are reading a story. It gets to me too but it's a story. If it bothers them, they should stop reading and go to something else. I believe you posted that warning right at the start.
magmom4 chapter 4 . 2/15
It seems like Masen doesn't look Edward but I think he has his smile and that's where Bella is seeing it. He recognized her and I figure he knows it's his baby so he must see something.
magmom4 chapter 2 . 2/15
I'm sorry I don't review much but I am reading this years after you wrote it. I am really liking it.
Rebadams7 chapter 35 . 1/5
Truth is stranger than fiction. Who knows how real this might seem to someone, or be a ray of hope. Good story
R
Rape Culture chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Rose is wrong. He IS a monster. How could she think anything but? Most Rosalie’s I’ve read would tear him to shreads, not act even nicer to him! Wtf. If my siblings told me they raped someone, they would be dead to me. They, and you by writing this, are diminishing what he did. He grabbed a girl and raped her in a back alley. She could have died from hypothermia. Fuck his sob story. I wonder if you were in a jury, and the rapist gave this as an excuse, would you let him get off? This is what rape defenders do, when it’s some football player or popular student. Boys will be boys, they’re good kids, he was under pressure! If he had any decency he would have avoided her. He would not have started a relationship and let her fall in love with him.
Disgusted chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
This is fucking sick. I can’t even stomach it. He deserves prison time, not for the girl he raped and left to nearly die to fall in love with him. Disgusting. Stop romanticizing rape and rapists.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 34 . 11/28/2017
Really enjoyed this fanfic! Great job!
lolalovespie chapter 12 . 10/22/2017
wow i find this story really disturbing. speaking as someone who is a victim of sexual assault, you should really warn us that she's going to get back together with her rapist. i find this really triggering and disturbing.
divyvicki chapter 34 . 9/22/2017
I really enjoyed this story. I sure hope you finish the sequel you started.
divyvicki chapter 33 . 9/22/2017
Glad all the questions were answered!
divyvicki chapter 32 . 9/22/2017
How exciting for them!
divyvicki chapter 31 . 9/15/2017
Great chapter!
divyvicki chapter 30 . 9/5/2017
Yeah, James is definitely behind this! Glad I don't have to wait for updates!
divyvicki chapter 29 . 9/5/2017
I'm betting James sent the flowers
2,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »