Reviews for Slice of the Cake
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Thank you for this absolutely lovely story.

I love the way you wrote it, lots of nice little touches in there. For example I could very easily imagine what that freezer looked like. _

Having it as slightly AU worked, there wasn't anything in there that detracted from the story and, in fact, I'd love to see more written about them like this if you ever feel inspired to do so. :)

The thought of Lloyd being puzzled by saving, rather than eating, a slice of delicious cake amused me because it was so in-character. _ Colette wanting to keep a slice also seemed in-character to me. :)

I loved the way you wrote them interacting with each other, including the little details like Colette kissing Lloyd's finger better after he burnt it. :) "You're silly, and that's one of the things I love most about you." made me go 'aw' and the question of "How jealous was that pizza?" made me laugh. _

Thank you again for a lovely Christmas fic. _
Warlordess chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Okay, okay. . . I know they're not your favorite couple (as you said when you reviewed one of my fics for 'em), but you should totally write some more! Collet was so adorably in character. . . I kept wondering about her working in an animal shelter but then it hit me towards the end - DOGS. Durh. Lol. And I feel like you modernized the world they lived in a little bit. But it's not bad, just something I thought I saw.

Lloyd forgets to feed Noishe? How horrible! Bad Lloyd! And go Regal! I would also like to try a piece of that cake. It sounds scrumdiddlyumptious. Mm, mm good. :D

And that goes for the fic as well!
knownobody chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
you did a good job with this, and she probably would do that
SimplisticDreams chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow, this was so very cute and adorable. XD I was thinking "aw" to myself quite often. Very well written. I love the kind of writing style you chose for this. Great job. )